PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMR Premier League game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25686

FMR Premier League game - Page 4 Empty
PostFMR Premier League game

A few members so far including Me, Dan and Pringers have all started a Premiership game as different teams. Me - Sunderland, Dan - Villa and Pringers - Birmingham are all going to use this thread to post updates on our games such as transfers and results. If you want to take part just say and you can use this thread to. If you want to join maybe try going as a different team to us and we could try to get a full premiership league.

Dan - Aston Villa
I Vanquiish I - Sunderland, West Ham
Pringers - Birmingham, Wigan, West Brom
Niko - Fulham, Liverpool
Berry - Newcastle United
Posh - West Brom
Narl - Blackpool
Monkey - Everton
FMGeek - Bolton

Last edited by I Vanquiish I on 2011-01-10, 16:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

FMR Premier League game :: Comments

Niko
Re: FMR Premier League game
Post 2011-01-26, 16:47 by Niko
Amazing work here posh Smile almost won the title now just have to keep your nerve and its yours Smile
Posh
Post 2011-01-30, 02:00 by Posh
So the season comes to an end, the final game was a disaster for West Brom. Samba was sent off just after half time and Warnock was carried off with all the subs used. West Brom finished the game with 9 men so were lucky to hold on to a 0-0 draw.

Fortunately for WBA, the Liverpool V Chelsea game finished in a 1-1 draw so West Brom take the title.

FMR Premier League game - Page 4 EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2

Capping a brilliant season where West Brom also took the League Cup, made it to the Semi's in the FA Cup and the Quarters in the Europa Cup.

Kherzakov was outstanding for The Baggies, knocking in 24 League goals and a total of 36 goals overall.

The player of the season for WBA has to be Samba though, even with the sending off, he played in 33 League games, 7 goals, 4 assists and 8 MoM.
Quite the signing !

Now for a well deserved break and see who is ready to play for The Baggies next season in the Champions League.
Narl
Post 2011-01-30, 02:02 by Narl
Good flipping lord Posh, an unbelievable achievement for your team Very Happy Who would have thought within 2 seasons you would turn West Brom from premier league relegation candidates into champions. Unbelievable mate. Well done Very Happy
Pringers
Post 2011-01-30, 10:19 by Pringers
Blimey Posh, this is incredible. Absolutely amazing work and I hope you have a nice budget to work with for your first season in the Champions League. Absolutely insane work mate, keep it up Smile.
Niko
Post 2011-01-30, 16:10 by Niko
Great work Posh Very Happy Champions amazing work Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

FMR Premier League game

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4