Director of Football
Posts : 79
Career Goals : 17414
|Subject: VITREX17 for FM17 2016-12-25, 11:05|| |
[size=36]VITREX17 for FM17 (v1.4 out 13.12.2016)
The most popular skin from FM16, is back for another year with FM17. As always minimalism, clean lines and beautiful visuals are the corner stones of Vitrex!
All partial use of this skin, into other custom skins made for release, must be authorized by the Vitrex author/owner (Emil Debski) and credited by the maker.
Screen Resolution This skin is optimized for higher resolutions (minimum of 1920x1080) and might cause errors if you try to use it at a lower resolution.
Version 1.4 now out - released 13th of November 2016.
Vitrex17 key/signature features:1. The very well-known 3D shadowed sidebar, originally introduced in Vitrex MMXV for FM15 is back, with the possibility to have it icons-only or full width, through your game preference panel.2. Another year, another bautifully handcrafted 3D news notification icon.3. 3 stripes behind the logo in the titlebar added again this year.4. Beautiful new custom made scout card icons.5. All game buttons revamped to neat looking, shadowed 3D ones.6. Probalby the most known feat. of Vitrex: The shirt behind the face, along with the player signature, introduced by Vitrex MMXV back in 2014.7. A whole new addition to this year, keeping Vitrex as one of the most innovative FM skins there are. Brand new 3D depth pitch, showing a players prefered positions on their profile - made for Vitrex17, exclusively by Emil Debski.8. New custom made team squad overview panel, showing much more information about your team.9. Also introduced by Vitrex last year, the now videly used, kit backs tactic board, in stead of the default boxes. Shirts are fully interactive (role/duty selector) plus the player names are visible on the back.10. In prolongation to the tactics panel, once again we've introduced the captains armband.11. Another whole new, innovative addition to this years skin, made exclusively for the Vitrex: The 3D depth pitch showing the clubs last starting 11, on any given teams club overview panel.12. The great city pics pack originally made by Flut + a lot of people from the community, has been adapted to the Vitrex, making all photos have the same size/form, to match the rest of the club overview.13. Yet another wonderful, brand new addition to this years skin. With inspiration from the already existing world map locatior introduced years ago, we've build a brand new, up to date one, showing a club/countries location on a beautiful world map, a long side the capital city of that country and number of inhabitans. Exclusively made for and by Vitrex and Emil Debski.14. Last years icon revamp throughout the whole game is back, with even more wonderful logos filling the different screens, giving the skin a fantastic overall look.15. New competition player and team stats, showing much more relevant info, than the default ones.
16. Once again an feature introduced to skins for the first time in Vitrex16. The BBC internet styled Competition News panel.
17. This year we have taken it one step further, with a brand new Social Feed panel, Twitter style!
18. Wannacupbrews wonderful Instant Result button feature.+ much more. Update 1.4 changelog:
- Brand new match Vitrex LCD style match header
- Brand new pre-match lineups panel signature 3D pitch Vitrex style
- Brand new In Between Highlights match panels
- TV Logo aded to match screen
- Brand new Match Overview panel
- New Manager Home panel layout
- Complete button/checkbox rewamp to better fit the style of the skin
- New international/players on loan report panels
- Lots of rearrangement of list views: Scout reports, team talks, stat panels and more.
Update 1.3 changelog:
- Brand new Nation Overview
- Brand new Non-player/Manager Overview
- Brand new Team Report
- Competition News BBC style from Vitrex16 included
- New Social Feed News panel
- New Player Info hover popup panel
- New Instant Result popup panel
- New Player Attributes in boxes option
Update 1.2 changelog:
- Brand new Club Overview panel overhaul
- Introduction of a whole new World Map locator widget, made especially for Vitrex by Emil Debski
- Instant Result button added
- DF11 Facepack support
+ moreUpdate 1.1 changelog:
- Issues causing the skin to crash game for some users on entering player profile and/or tactics screen fixed (many thanks for testing and sparring to @wannachupbrew
, Vic Posher, Rick Ctid Thorne)
- Brand new trademark addition once again to and by Vitrex: New beautiful 3D player positions pitch on player profile
- Match tactics overview adopted to look like the non-match tactics overview
- New competition stat overviews for both player and team stats
- Additional small changes