PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey's Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FMGeek
Injured
Injured
FMGeek

Managing : crewe

Career Goals : 25414

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Empty
PostCorey's Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal

Like most people there doing a journeyman tour so i thought ill do one, I will load all British leagues but
start off with Celtic and work my way into Europe. I will only give them a small edited budget of 12million.
And a few extra players maybe some young prospects.

McKnight leaves his house and drives up to Scotland in the snow

Un-employed manager Corey Eaton McKnight has left his house to be
apparently having talks with one of the biggest clubs in Scotland that club
is Celtic.

Last edited by footballmanagergeek on 2010-11-25, 07:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Corey's Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal :: Comments

Pringers
Re: Corey's Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal
Post 2010-11-24, 11:27 by Pringers
Laughing.

That is all.
footballmanagergeek wrote:

Like most people there doing a journeyman tour so i thought ill do one, I will load all British leagues but
start off with Celtic and work my way into Europe. I will only give them a small edited budget of 12million.
And a few extra players maybe some young prospects.

Wow 12 million im acctualy proud Smile Well done corey not a ridiculas budget Smile good luck
FMGeek

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Celtic10

My Expectations

. Qualify For Europe
. Finish in the top 2
. Sell at least 2 players
. Make a budget of £18million
. Player should score at least 16 goals

Eaton McKnight signs a 1 year deal

After loads of talk and interviews the time has come to say "Recent news and news reporters have been told and are telling BBC Scotland And Sky Sports News that Celtic have found a new manage. 2 weeks after Neil Lennon resigned as boss. The new manager has had recent experience with : Middlesbrough finished 6th Tottenham finished 6th Hayes & Yeading United finished 21st [bsn] ,11th [bss], 2nd [bsn]. The new boss Corey Eaton - McKnight said " Its a great delight to be in charge of one of Scotland's biggest team. Its weird how football changes in life because this time last year i was managing non league football this time this year im managing the best team in Scotland even in the world. He also added " I hope to turn there season around as currently there lying in 5th place their worst ever start to a season".

Nice start FMG cant wait to see how well you do
Pringers
Post 2010-11-25, 17:57 by Pringers
Good start Corey - will be keeping a close eye on your progress. Good luck.
An interesting challenge FMG Very Happy "Drives up to scotland in the snow" : loved it Smile

good luck, and keep us updated, looking forward to it xD
FMGeek
Hangeland and Ben Arfa sign for Celtic

BBC Scotland has been told that manager Corey Eaton - McKnight has signed his first two signings as Celtic
boss. Brede Hangeland and Hatem Ben Arfa have both signed for undisclosed fees. Also on the other hand
Celtic look to send Darren O'Dea and Marc Antoine Fortune on loan the clubs havent been set yet but they
both want to join Fulham in replacement of Kamara and Hangeland
Ben Arfa will be a good signing for Celtic Smile
Very good signings to start you off, they should both do very well for you a few more and you could do quite well in Europe.
FMGeek
i hope to get dempsey in and gourcuff
FMGeek
Dempsey and Gourcuff reject bids Evil or Very Mad Sad

Fulham and Bordeaux have rejected bids for Dempsey and Gourcuff. Celtic boss Corey Eaton - McKnight
told BBC Scotland that " I was really looking forward to signing Dempsey on loan and getting in Gourcuff
but they rejected so i suppose its life and i have to get on with it and look elsewhere for players. I thought
Dempsey and Gourcuff would be great signings and really help the team do well in Europe but i suppose
they like their clubs and don't want to leave which is understandable. The two players would have joined for
a joint fee of 10million pounds but 2.5million for Dempsey's 6 month loan and 7.5 million for Gourcuff im
sure there is more players out there that i can sign and recently it said i should sign a Paraguayan centre
back so if he comes in for about 2 million it will still be a great signing"
Pringers
Post 2010-11-26, 18:00 by Pringers
Good work again FMG - you're showing some real promise now, it's really pleasing.
FMGeek
ive bidded for steven n'zonzi
Pringers
Post 2010-11-26, 18:40 by Pringers
Cool Corey - we could do with some screenies Very Happy
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-11-26, 18:43 by I Vanquiish I
more detail needed on some posts or even screenshots
Maybe one of the finance page Smile
Pringers
Post 2010-11-26, 18:49 by Pringers
Niko wrote:
Maybe one of the finance page Smile

:O I was thinking the exact same thing :/
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-11-26, 18:55 by I Vanquiish I
Lol that would be good
FMGeek
at the start of the season

Another player rejects Twisted Evil Sad

Celtic have had yet another bid rejected for Blackburn midfielder Steven N'Zonzi manager
Corey Eaton McKnight said " The bid was a unbelievable offer and how can you turn it down
i was really gutted when the news came through that he rejected the offer. N'zonzi added " It
was a offer that i could hardly turn down but ive only recently joined Blackburn last season
maybe if the deal came through next season i might have accepted it because i would have
been more experienced". He also added after that " If i accepted and went straight in to the
team and i didnt perform the manager wouldnt be pleased with me and i would be on the
bench for ages becasue i didnt perform well on my debut i just need that little extra
experience"
FMGeek
Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Celtic11

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Fc-tim10

Champions Cup 3rd Qualfying Round

The champions cup 3rd qualifying round draw has been made and Celtic are going to face
FC Timisoara from Romania. There best player is Winston Parks. There home ground is Dan Paltinisanu.
The first leg is played at home in Scotland and the second leg is played away in Romania. Celtic boss Corey Eaton McKnight said " This is a dream draw hopefully it will be easy but matches are never won on paper. So if i get my team together and prepared and concentrated in training we should do well and give them a lesson"

Winston Parks, sounds like a block of flats lol!
FMGeek

Celtic ease to win in a friendly cup competition

Celtic eased to their first pre season win of the 2009-10 beating Hapoel Tel Aviv 3-0 in the 3rd place play off of
The Friendly cup. The scorers were Robbie Keane , Ki Sung Yong and Andreas Hinkel from the penalty spot the
half time score was 2-0 to celtic and the attendance was 20,399. Manager Corey Eaton McKnight said " I am
really really pleased with todays performance i really expected to lose as we lost to Atlas in the semi finals
but thats life we win we lose thats why that call it a funny old game". He also added " We will now mainly
be concentrating on the champions league matches v FC Timisoara and the league.

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Celti10
FMGeek
Celtic sign their second player of the transfer window

Celtic have revealed their second player of the season. Jlloyd samuel a ex Bolton Wanderers left back.
Manager Corey Eaton McKnight said " Its great to sign a few players in the transfer window but when
you need cover for your full backs as you dont get many in the world. Samuel added " Its great to sign
for such a big worldwide team and fight for a place in the team. he also added " I really hope i can impress
the new boss and earn my place in the team"

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Samuel10
Looking good mate Smile
FMGeek
thanks mate i got another signing now and you no all this text is made up like saying Corey Eaton McKnight said " Its great to sign a few players in the transfer window but when
you need cover for your full backs as you dont get many in the world.
FMGeek

Ruben Amorim signs a 5 year deal

Celtic have revealed their third signing of this transfer window. Ruben Amorim will sign later
today. He signed from Benfica and is a 24 year old centre mid. Boss Corey Eaton McKnight said " its great to sign a centre mid especially one from Benfica it must have been a hard choice for him but he must of wanted to play football so Celtic is the right choice for him" He
will go straight in the squad for the pre season match against Scunthorpe. Amorim told BBC Scotland " This is my dream move to Celtic and i would love to play more first team football and i think Celtic will give me the confidence to play better and prove them what im worth"

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Amorim10
Great thread so far and good luck with Celtic Smile
FMGeek
Cheers Dan
Pringers
Post 2010-11-26, 23:06 by Pringers
Great stuff, FMG - this is much better, keep it up! Smile
Nice result against Tel-Aviv in the friendlies FMG, and great signings to boot Smile

Looking forward to see how you fare in the competitive games Very Happy
Great stuff so far mate, you really have come a long way since you first signed up here Smile

KIU!
FMGeek
thanks Jells I hope this new Portugal guy does well you no
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-11-27, 14:37 by I Vanquiish I
Alot better FMG keep it up
FMGeek
thanks tom
FMGeek
Celtic sign experienced Kenyan international

Celtic have signed experienced Kenya international Dennis Oliech for £2.5million. The new signing
can play on the attacking right side or as a centre forward. Manager Corey Eaton McKnight said " This
is a great signing I really really hope he turns out well and scores frequently. " I woudnt of signed this
player if he didnt look good and i only sign the best so i hope he is one of the best" New signing Oliech
also added " Im really happy to make this move from France to Scotland to play for one of the biggest
clubs worldwide. He also added " I really really hope i can fight for my place in the Celtic starting line up
also i really cant wait until i play in the champions league"

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Oliech10

My first monthly money summary

Corey's  Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal Summar10
Haha nice one Corey!

Also noticed in your screen shot, you have the "Editor 2011" open Wink

Haha, keep it up though!
Pringers
Post 2010-11-28, 12:00 by Pringers
Laughing Narl Smile!

Not bad FMG - love the £20,000,001 budget lol!
Nice work FMG really coming along now Smile

Corey's Journeymen Tour of Britain Journal

Page 1 of 1