PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

Career Goals : 23434

INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 _
PostSubject: INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 Icon_minitime2016-12-24, 11:23

Based on the original skin, Elegance 16, by OzO @ FMEurope, this heavily modified skin introduces features such as backgrounds that recolour based on team/competition colours, perspective and minimalist style tactical pitches, fixes to the original skins bugs as well as new player and club overview screens courtesy of Vitrex, a whole bunch of original content and much more. Try it now, you wont regret it!!!
SCREENSHOTS:
INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 Dd2axpyoitmn5bt2g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 9c6l4dl82724yh92g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 Rlwn167ik88a57e2g
INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 364tn1k1439h8al2g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 Jum1fzdc1h0c37w2g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 Zkze6f5y1ts8w412g
INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 11ouf9mdej8adhe2g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 378xu85urox2e0r2g   INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 M6debmi7oe7k15k2g
INTRODUCING BLAK - THE ALL-IN-ONE SKIN FOR FM2017 8s6a2y44hg8050p2g
INSTALLATION:
Extract the Blak folder to:
C:/Users//My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/skins
If this folder does not exist, create it.
CHANGELOG:
20/12/16 - Updated - v1.1:
Titlebar image changed to reflect the kit type of each team rather than having the Vitrex stripes.
Modified Club Overview Panel to display all image panels in the top four central panels for cleanliness
Modified competition news panel background from white to dark grey to keep in line with design spec
Changed all competition news panel text to light grey and SkyBoldFont for headers and white default font for body text
DF11 profile pic mod added (in Blak Mods folder, you must copy and overwrite any panels in the player folder)
Background images added to DF11 panels to make regens look in the same style
New prematch lineups panel
Commentary bar text changed to SkyBoldFont and made permanently grey instead of taking the teams second colour
13/12/16 - Initial Release - v1.0
CREDITS:
Emil Debski for the original player, club, nation and staff overview panels, World Map locator, the signature font and the BBC news panel and for inspiration.
Flut for basic panel layout for new prematch lineups
OzO for the base skin, Elegance 16, that I worked from.
Bantams for basic main menu layout.
wkdsoul for some coding help.
michaeltmurray for some coding help also.
PLEASE NOTE:
Even though I had the background selector I was getting some crash dumps caused during loading a game from the main menu. If you loaded another skin, loaded the game then loaded Blak again the backgrounds would work and caused no issues during play. However, due to the crash dumps caused I decided it was prudent to remove it

DOWNLOAD 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Graphics :: Football Manager Skins :: FM 17 Skins-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com