PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25626

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Empty
PostChelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsqbgDeoEDQHJ-GEnwqn5R1krnucm6mZ1ARUnGhfDy9D4paGrg2A

Reports Today Have Shown Chelsea FC have gone into debt and Roman Abromovich has left the club. It is belived Roman has got into some serious gamberling debts and this is the cause of the incident. All first team players have had there contracts terminated due to them being unable to pay for there wages. Almost all of the staff have left except the few who have agreed to work for minimal pay.

Reports are linking Sir Alan Sugar to go back into football club ownership and pay of the Chelsea Debts. Chelseaare in serious trouble and have a risk of going into administration and after being placed into NPower League 2 many belive Sir Alan want to restore this club. All youth and most reserves have been retained. Rhys Taylor has also been recalled from loan at Crewe after he wrote to the FA asking to.

Chelsea has looked to old players and coaches to build up a coaching staff as good as possible. Ex-Players like Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink, Tore Andre Flo and Dennis Wise have all joined a new Chelsea back room staff.

Key Players Left In Squad

Daniel Sturridge
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQidAZMYmgKjI84CghpQjNgnYbiCbNRtWda4KNuSnKURTO1SQ40-Q

Gael Kakuta
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdIT6f5_UuMrLUpL2iUzIVfhhU77sgCqO1HPu86L2ko8HhBLU9mw

Josh McEachran
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSo3v0VHTmfmIiRERUN726ZKwJa22knBB8GPo2V_8hX-IpdXWYRA

Jeffrey Bruma
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-UBdEV6o_kJvocr-dbGVRqg5GxJ-Rpy0GVsv6-YwSNt9g8SXgWQ

Squad

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Start_10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money :: Comments

This is a really cool idea, it'll be interesting to see how they cope and if they can manage to get back into the Premiership and establish themselves again, which I'm sure they will Smile
Tommo this is a brilliant idea, I'm glad you made this story, it's a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing you re-establish Chelsea to the top of English football.

I assume Roman was also shot by the Russian Mafia for his gambling debts? Razz
I Vanquiish I
Re: Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money
Post 2011-01-18, 21:21 by I Vanquiish I
Dan wrote:
This is a really cool idea, it'll be interesting to see how they cope and if they can manage to get back into the Premiership and establish themselves again, which I'm sure they will Smile

Cheers Dan

Narl wrote:
Tommo this is a brilliant idea, I'm glad you made this story, it's a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing you re-establish Chelsea to the top of English football.

I assume Roman was also shot by the Russian Mafia for his gambling debts? Razz

Lol Narl. Lets just say we dont talk about Roman anymore.

I will also be posting which clubs the likes of Terry and Lampard have joined
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-18, 22:29 by I Vanquiish I
After much hard work and discussion with the board Chelsea are pleased with there new signings and can now announce them all.

Richard Eckersley - Burnley - Loan
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBhPKGZh5n3xxCUVfluny_-SDXzCa887tu0Wlk4DNzsUMJI1EimQ

We are thankful for Burnley for allowing us to loan this Ginger Ninja who seems high all the time from pictures of him. Our defence was our weakest area and now we have improved it.

Adam Le Fondre - Rotherham - £325K

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyR7ZycC5JNMTf_sQJs5v_aIXhiKv6jSwVdn-dSkf3IMXROnqQew

Le Fondre was 3rd top goal scorer in the league last season and one of Alan Sugars targets when he took over. Redgrave agreed he would help and together they made a bid and signed there man.

Lee Trundle - Neath - £100K
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNuL0-zXWQGqB6uuAgUCThHQv0VBxd8r1qggDRzY6t7Ls-A4DB

Super Lee Trundle Razz has a good record and will add some experience to a yound side.

Matt James - Man Utd - Loan
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO49VW8N5wYSISjrf-BA-Fw4wKjUUParCXzIth119QgWmBdmut

We are Thankfull rival Man Utd where sympathetic of our situation and allowed us to loan young midfielder Matt James.

Frederic Veseli - Man City - Loan

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiTwkuGwkLdYbB6GzHynwVK8J0o5zPHFH-6ClxV9tmnMPP2FxFuw

Young Defender Veseli will bolster a weak area in defence and will look to gain match time in League 2.

Jack Smith - Millwall - £200K

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTppIoQN6cIAGS0ALI164WYictiX7m3TjkrJ_ZlyUJ6y_omTNT0

Jack Smith will be one of those again to add a little experience to the side and look to mentor one of the defence. He could be a key member this season.

David Amoo - Liverpool - Loan
Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpn-ohq0OCN89RS9RF-OusFOhJ4o4lXPogkhSP4H_1Easzn5VdUA

Amoo's will add speed to a growing strong Chelsea side as speed is a key factor in the lower leagues. Chelsea also lacked on the wings so Amoo will be key.

Ex Chelsea Players New Clubs
Didier Drogba - Everton
Petr Cech - Galatasaray
Nicolas Anelka - Marseille
Alex - Galatasaray
Paulo Ferreria - West Brom
Branislav Ivanovic - Man Utd
Ramires - Napoli
Ashley Cole - Man City
Florent Malouda - Inter
Hilario - Al-Ittihad (KSA)
Michael Essien - Man Utd
Another great update Tommo Very Happy Nice signings, especially SUPER Lee Trundle Very Happy, Not only do you now have experience but as well as that you have young fast players that can provide pace where there is none Smile I'm excited now to see how your signings do Smile

Any friendlies announced?

PS, Glad to see Essien and Ivanovic, 2 of Chelsea's better players join United Wink
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-18, 22:46 by I Vanquiish I
What you mean better players Narl. There all good except Hilario, Turnbull and Paulo.
Friendlys

Queens Park 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2 - 4 Inverness CT (Kakuta, Lalkovic)

Salisbury 0 - 1 Chelsea (Mesca)

Corby 0 - 4 Chelsea (Borini, Le FondreX3)

Chelsea 0 - 1 Hibernian

AFC Wimbledon 1 - 2 Chelsea (Woods, Trundle)

Chelsea 1 - 2 Leeds (Smith)

PS - I will put more detail into competertive games jus i find Pre-Season as transfer time and usually let assistant take them.
Decent results in the friendlies considering your squad is mostly youngsters now Very Happy

Haha, IMO, Ivanovic and Essien are 2 of the best players at the squad, that's what I meant
Fair play Tom, this is an excellent idea, and I for one will be keeping an eye on this. Great start and some interesting moves for the former Chelsea lads. Great work mate Smile
Brilliant challenge here mate, can't wait to see how you get on Smile

I'm looking forward to seeing you take Chelsea back to the top.

And you've got Adam le Fondre, who is one of my favourite ever Rotherham players Razz

You've definitely won me over by signing Alfiiiiie! Expect plenty of goals from him :]
They is a fantastic idea mate Smile i cant wait to see how you do and see if you can get Chelsea back to the Premier league
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-20, 18:43 by I Vanquiish I
wont be carrying on as crappy auto save saved over it :/ i might do this again one time just not right now
might do one like this for spurs
:/ that's such a shame! Was well looking forward to seeing Le Fondre bang 'em in left, right and centre for CHELSEA! Almost too good to be true Razz

Chelsea FC - How Will They Cope With Lack Of Money

Page 1 of 1