PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Technical help for backgrounds to work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33335

Technical help for backgrounds to work _
PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 20:33

sjhshaggy wrote:
its ok fellers was looking at wrong screen(idiot)thanks for help and good work as usual on the skin!!.dont suppose you have a tutorial on how to do the back ground fix file as i still cant seem to get it to work.
Background fix is easy. Download this file http://www.mediafire.com/download/3airkqf0sj0szf2/settings.fmf

Do not unzip this file, just

Put the settings.fmf file in

Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data and replace the file that is in there, thats it.
Back to top Go down
sjhshaggy
sjhshaggy

Managing : manchester city fc [ctid]

Career Goals : 21540

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 21:13

done all that!but its gone wrong somewhere!!i downloaded the fix did not open it cause you cant so opened winrar and dragged it into the data folder!!done the usual re-load skin and nothing!!i must be doing summit wrong but aint got a clue!i notice you cant open the background folder so with that i dragged it from winrar and into my bg folder!!so aint got a clue why its not working!!
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 21:27

sjhshaggy wrote:
done all that!but its gone wrong somewhere!!i downloaded the fix did not open it cause you cant so opened winrar and dragged it into the data folder!!done the usual re-load skin and nothing!!i must be doing summit wrong but aint got a clue!i notice you cant open the background folder so with that i dragged it from winrar and into my bg folder!!so aint got a clue why its not working!!
See the part where it says dont open the file? Just download it and put it in the place of the original settings.fmf folder
Winrar may change the file. Just save it to your desktop and then drag it to its new home

Of course, we are assuming that you downloaded some actual backgrounds ?
Back to top Go down
sjhshaggy
sjhshaggy

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 22:19

im not that dumb vic lol i did down load the bg as there in my bg file!!if tried to down load it again and when it finished down loading i left it as it was but dragged it to the data file which is where its sitting next to the orig fmf cause if i wipe the orig file i loose the original bg if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
sjhshaggy
sjhshaggy

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 22:38

i think i might know what the problem is!im downloading the bg with winrar and its to quick downloading and iv noticed its a torrent file so is there another way of downloading torrent files!!
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 22:45

sjhshaggy wrote:
i think i might know what the problem is!im downloading the bg with winrar and its to quick downloading and iv noticed its a torrent file so is there another way of downloading torrent files!!
Bittorrent is my personal fave :)http://www.bittorrent.com/
Back to top Go down
sjhshaggy
sjhshaggy

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 23:01

will give it a go cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical help for backgrounds to work   Technical help for backgrounds to work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical help for backgrounds to work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Technical Help-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com