PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kruno Ivancic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

Managing : Arsenal

Career Goals : 28196

Kruno Ivancic _
PostSubject: Kruno Ivancic   Kruno Ivancic Icon_minitime2012-07-08, 21:01

Kruno Ivancic is a seventeen year old Croatian striker, who starts the game at Dinamo Zagreb. Ivancic started his professional career in 2009 with NK Croatia Sesvete, but was signed by Dinamo for £60,000 in March 2010. Kruno is currently valued at £220,000, and is on £45 per week. His current contract actually expires in January 2012, but I would try and sign him before this date. I would say £1,000,000 would be more than enough to capture his signature.

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicInfo-1

So, what are you getting for this money?

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicAtStart-1

Admittedly, his stats don’t look great, but that’s what makes such a good player. He’s virtually unknown on the game, and becomes such a solid player at the very highest level.

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicPositions-1

As you can see, he can also play behind the striker, and wide on the left, but I don’t think you’ll get the best from Kruno in those positions, and I believe he is the perfect poacher.

So, after a few seasons, let’s see how his stats progress..
Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicProgressed-1

And, in my first season he quickly became my main striker, scoring a phenomenal amount of goals in his first season under my management.

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicFirstSeasonWithMe-1

Thirty seven goals in forty five appearances is insane at any level, and this kind of form got him recognized on a World stage, as he came close to winning the Golden Ball from Europe.

Again, the second season was remarkable, Kruno seemed to get better, and better throughout my tenure, and was one of the main reasons why I was successful with Manchester United.

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicSecondSeasonWithMe-1

Thirty eight goals in forty nine games this time, which I’m sure you’ll agree is a fantastic feat, and Kruno was becoming more and more influential.

The third season Kruno was restricted to just thirty six appearances due to injury, but let’s see how he did anyway..

Kruno Ivancic KrunoIvancicThirdSeasonWithMe-1

Twenty five goals from thirty six games this season, and although he suffered a few injuries, I was still more than delighted with Kruno’s impact this season.

Since I departed, I haven’t been able to attain Kruno’s signature, but I’m sure I will be keeping a close eye on him during the rest of his career, and will definitely be signing him in later games.

Strengths: Potential, Work Rate, Pace, and Finishing
Weaknesses: Heading, Team Work, Composure
Suitable For: UEFA Europa League sides, and later on, Premier League title chasers and UEFA Champions League sides.

Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Vice President
Vice President
Jelly

Managing : to do the YMCA whilst under the influence of alcohol

Career Goals : 28077

Kruno Ivancic _
PostSubject: Re: Kruno Ivancic   Kruno Ivancic Icon_minitime2012-07-08, 21:53

Great write up here pal and great evidence to show that he could become a massive player in the future both on fm and irl! Can't wait to see more of these analysis from you Smile

KIU!
Back to top Go down
Mullen19
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Mullen19

Managing : Celtic

Career Goals : 25834

Kruno Ivancic _
PostSubject: Re: Kruno Ivancic   Kruno Ivancic Icon_minitime2012-07-09, 11:19

:O Never heard of this guy but he turns out great

Love his physical stats, and hes done very well for you

KIU
Back to top Go down
castor.troy
castor.troy

Managing : Manchester United

Career Goals : 21525

Kruno Ivancic _
PostSubject: Re: Kruno Ivancic   Kruno Ivancic Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 22:08

I will try look him up

cheers for the massive guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kruno Ivancic _
PostSubject: Re: Kruno Ivancic   Kruno Ivancic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kruno Ivancic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: FM14, FM13 & FM12 Archives-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com