PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The FM15 Adboard Patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

Career Goals : 23434

The FM15 Adboard Patch _
PostSubject: The FM15 Adboard Patch   The FM15 Adboard Patch Icon_minitime2014-12-29, 21:55

The FM15 Adboard Patch

PLEASE NOTE: If you have a previous version of the ad-board pack - please delete it and re-install the new pack. Many of the files and folders have been re-named and this will avoid leaving unnecessary duplicates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF THE PACK - THIS IS CURRENTLY 15.02

NEW UPDATED VERSION - 05/01/2015

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIN FILE
ANY UPDATES ARE OPTIONAL - BUT ARE RECOMMENDED

Update History
15.02 - Austria Update, Various XML Fixes
15.01 - Main Pack Release

«This comment has been edited»
The FM15 Adboard Patch Banner_zps59cc9c96

Installation

Q. How do I install the Adboard Patch?

PC
1. Extract the contents of the rar folder to your desktop.

2. Move the ads folder to the following directory: My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/pictures. This will now give you the following directory: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/pictures/ads

3. Open up the My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015 folder and create a new folder called 'ads' giving you the following directory My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads

4. Move the 'Club adboards' and 'no club adboards' folder from your desktop to a new directory you make in My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ (The name doesn't matter)

5. Decide if you want to use the 'Club adboards' or 'no club adboards' once you have decided copy and paste the fm.xml file from 'club adboards' or 'no club adboards' folder to the ads folder you created earlier

Make sure that the ads & pictures folder names are in lower case

You should now have the following folder structure.

The FM15 Adboard Patch Pic01_zpsc88294c8

6. Open up FM15 and access the in game preferences menu.

7. Go to the 'display' tab and untick 'use skin cache'
tick 'reload skin on confirm'
untick 'clicking on an ad board takes you to its owners website'
Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100% (if not already)
Confirm these changes

8. Reload FM15 and enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Mac

1. Extract the contents of the rar folder to your desktop.

2. Move the ads folder to the following directory: My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/pictures. This will now give you the following directory: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/pictures/ads

3. Open up the My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015 folder and create a new folder called 'ads' giving you the following directory My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads

4. Move the 'Club adboards' and 'no club adboards' folder from your desktop to a new directory you make in My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015 (The name doesn't matter)

5. Decide if you want to use the 'Club adboards' or 'no club adboards' once you have decided copy and paste the fm.xml file from 'club adboards' or 'no club adboards' folder to the ads folder you created earlier

Make sure both 'ads' folders are in lower case

6. Open up FM15 and access the in game preferences menu.

7. Go to the display tab and untick 'use skin cache'
tick 'reload skin on confirm'
untick 'clicking on an ad board takes you to its owners website'
Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100% (if not already)
Confirm these changes

8. Reload FM15 and enjoy

Q. Why are there two different xml files?

A. As the folder names suggest one xml file contains club specific ad-boards and one doesn’t. This has been done as in previous patches people have complained that they see clubs specific ad-boards in cup competitions. Due the way the xml file there is no way around this using code. The only solution would be the use of two files.

For example say you are Arsenal and want Arsenal specific ad-boards in the Premiership and the Champions league ad-boards in the Champions League you would follow these steps;

1. Load up FM with the Club Specific config file in use
2. Play your league game (Arsenal ads will show)
3. Before your Champions League game Save and quit FM15
4. Replace the club specific config file with the non club config file.
5. Re boot FM15
6. Play your Champions League match (Champions League ads will show)
Back to top Go down

The FM15 Adboard Patch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Graphics :: All Other Graphics-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com