PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new Pop-Out Chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33340

The new Pop-Out Chatbox _
PostSubject: The new Pop-Out Chatbox   The new Pop-Out Chatbox Icon_minitime2012-01-15, 02:11

For those of you that use the chat box, we have a new and improved version that also pops out.

It also notifies you of any new messages. In the bottom right hand corner of your screen you will see the blue button, click on it and it pops out so you can use it that way.

So, now you can surf the site and chat at the same time without opening another window as it works on any of the pages on here. Any new messages and you will get an alert in your page tab on your browser.

To minimize the box, just click on the blue and it will head back to the corner of your screen again.

For now I will leave the chatbox on the main page as well so that people can use that. But we can discuss if we want to remove that and just use the pop-out version in the future. It may encourage people to post instead of just chatting.

Thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
stevethomson85
Exclusive
Exclusive
stevethomson85

Managing : to keep myself sane

Career Goals : 24810

PostSubject: Re: The new Pop-Out Chatbox   The new Pop-Out Chatbox Icon_minitime2012-01-15, 14:17

sounds good idea. i would like to see more people in chatbox while posting aswell. i think a few people are kinda scared to come chat seen few people posting but never come on chat
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26586

PostSubject: Re: The new Pop-Out Chatbox   The new Pop-Out Chatbox Icon_minitime2012-01-15, 15:50

I like the sound of this, makes reading posts a lot easier if you've chatting as well.

Good addition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Pop-Out Chatbox   The new Pop-Out Chatbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Pop-Out Chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Announcements-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com