PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unemployment Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato
Sato

Managing : Dungannon

Career Goals : 24457

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 01:25

LOL yes Narl it is a cool name and the team is good, maybe one or two changes but otherwise is a pretty good team.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

Managing : Newport County

Career Goals : 26569

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 02:10

Well im just about to start my challenge tonight as i can not sleep at 2 am yet again

These are the leagues i have loaded ( i am aware im proberly going to kill my computer )

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 League11

These are the current jobs available to me

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Jobs_a10
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33190

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 03:38

Some good teams there, hope you get one of those jobs.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 12:20

Well ive now been given my challenge at Garforth

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Garfor10
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 14:41

Well that is a challenge !!!
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:29

There team are ridiculas, i have someone on 575 pw part time when my wage budget is 600 pw :/ there in alot of debt
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

Managing : Blackpool, CSKA Moscow, MV Croatia

Career Goals : 25811

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:30

Well... the Coleshill town board got rather annoyed at me when I kept applying for bigger job vacancies... so they offered me an ultimatum, and I resigned Razz

Now looking for a new job.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:31

Narl wrote:
Well... the Coleshill town board got rather annoyed at me when I kept applying for bigger job vacancies... so they offered me an ultimatum, and I resigned Razz

Now looking for a new job.

At least you were showing ambition lol. How did you do as them before you resigned?
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:53

I got to the 4th Qualifying round of the FA Cup, losing narrowly to AFC Telford 1-0 away.

Went out of the FA Vase in the 1st round, and was 6th I think in the league when I resigned.

Been out of the job for nearly a month, and no applications have been approved :'(

This could be quite annoying xD
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:57

Well i was stupid enough to forget to save my game thankfully i wasnt very far into the game at all, i have started again now. instantly getting a job in Portugal for Maritimo B team.

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Martim10
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 16:12

I've decided to start my game over again, using more databases and more leagues in order to try and have a wider range of jobs to take from the beginning, Razz

With 68,000 players, 1 star game speed, and 5 star performance for my PC Wink

47 leagues, Razz

All thanks to Posh Wink

This'll be fun!

*Update*

Unemployed Manager Narl has signed for Bersdorf-Condorf in the 2nd division in Luxembourg
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Awesom10

Last edited by Narl on 2010-11-25, 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

Managing : Arsenal

Career Goals : 28046

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 17:47

Haha, good work lads.

I can't wait to start mine on the weekend now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-01, 09:45

My backup striker, which it might be future first team player, earned team of the week award. He is not the best at striker but so far in the season he is always in great positions and attacking on the offensive.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen18
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-01, 20:06

Nice one Sato Smile

How are you doing in the league so far? Well, actually, general progress in all competitions? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-01, 23:09

Mid season, when I was hired, the team was 12 out of 12 and now we are 10th so the team made some good progress but it won't stay like that for the next season though. Need good passers, high determination and at least one good finishing striker to get my team in Premier Division level. I might get a new GK but is not first priority right now, most of the games are 1-0 win or lose, And defense so far I got great defenders special 3 center defenders. Both the first team and one of the backups center defenders are playing excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-01, 23:18

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen19
With 5 games left on the season I'm 10th.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen20
In the semifinals, bad thing is I'm not been judge by that cup which I did good.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen10
This was the only cup I was been evaluated, and even though we were knocked before expectations, for some unknown reasons I'm been forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-02, 00:05

Nice one Sato, keeping Dungannon from getting relegated is an achievement in your first season, and a real shame that you weren't being credited for the other cup run. Do you get any cash for winning that Mid-Ulster cup one?
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-02, 01:36

Nop no money at all, and I just got eliminated 3-0. I'm having short rests on my fixtures Sad
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-03, 09:06

This has been the most amazing goal I've seen on FM2011. Alain Emerson Shoots from the left side and hits the right post going in.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen21

Last edited by Sato on 2010-12-03, 09:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BTW I did won 2k from one cup and 700 from another cup :D)
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-03, 16:48

Nice one Sato Very Happy

Haha, that's good that you won the money, if you hadn't it would effectively been like playing in a friendly trophy - which is NOT cool! Haha

Keep it up mate!
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-03, 17:29

Great updates Sato, not doing too badly here mate Smile Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 06:59

Dungannon great news. I don't know what I'm doing right but this week I got 3 players winning the team of the week award.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen22
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 10:39

Great mate, well done.

By the way, I love your average attendance Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 10:43

Yeah the team was in the worst conditions when I got hired, people expecting the team to be relegated from the premier until i got there. They still don't fully trust me but I have manage to get the team 10th position and with three games left on the season, I only need to win one to be safe in the premier division.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 07:13

This is the last month of the season fixture results. I was very happy to win 4 games out of 5.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen11
The season is over and I manage to save the team from relegation.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen23
The manager of the month for the last month of the season was awarded, I got second place putting up a close fight.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen24
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 10:32

Excellent work once again Sato - glad you saved the team and very pleased you got 2nd in Manager of the Month!

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 18:26

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Screen25
Sad Look how close I was to be manager of the month.
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

Managing : my weight through strict dieting and regular footballing

Career Goals : 24873

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 21:21

I need to get on this!!
Back to top Go down
carbo
Exclusive
Exclusive
carbo

Managing : Hamburger SV

Career Goals : 24655

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:53

I'm like a monkey, I don't know how to print screens! I get desktop screen :S
When I manage to learn how print a FM screen I will post screens of my Betis game in which I won the LPF
Back to top Go down
carbo
Exclusive
Exclusive
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:56

second division actually
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 00:00

carbo wrote:
I'm like a monkey, I don't know how to print screens! I get desktop screen :S
When I manage to learn how print a FM screen I will post screens of my Betis game in which I won the LPF

Alt f9 will save a screenshot in your folder. Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots

Then just upload them to Photobucket or similar host.
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 00:32

Well after fielding offers from a few different clubs from around the world I have decided to settle in Maritzburg with Maritzburg United.
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 KeeganWiebeNews_Inbox
Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 KeeganWiebeNews_Inbox-2

Should be a good one, never managed in South Africa before!
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 00:36

Very nice Keegan, managing in SA should be a challenge Smile

What are your plans for your first season in charge? Win the league? Mid-table? Transfers? Friendlies?

I've got so many questions Keegan Razz would love to hear an update from you!!!! (very soon Wink )

PS, It'd be pretty damn embarrassing if you were not nick-named Keegan, but I do re-call you saying I can call you that over Steam... so fingers crossed Wink
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 00:50

What the heck mate? My name's Keith, not Keegan.

Just kidding man, it's Keegan Laughing

I am still getting aclimated to the difference between SA and Europe, it's like managing on a different planet. I didn't get hired until the end of January, so I actually only had a week in the transfer window remaining. I managed to sign myself a new central defender named Sihle Gamedze. He's 31 years old and came over on a free, so I figured hell, why not? He'll offer some experience to a side that has an average age of 24.

I'm hoping for a mid-table finish, maybe challenging for the cup. That would be my goal. More coming soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 04:01

Yikes, apparently tensions were high, I applied for one job in the German second division and promptly got fired the next day. Well back onto the job market I go! The offseason was from December to August, so I actually never got out of the off-season. Crap! Well, back on the job hunt I go! Laughing
Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25481

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 04:05

dont worry its for the best Maritzburg are very poor. i got them Relegated Very Happy and could not get a win from anywhere
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 04:38

I had a friendly against SuperSport Utd and managed to beat them 5-1, so I was feeling pretty good about it. Needless to say I am now slightly bitter towards them. And employment is not coming easily now! Sad
Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 04:40

anyone know where i can get logos for leagues lower the BSS/BSN

Also Just Started With Leagues

• England - Level 8
  • Spain
  • Scotland
  • Ireland
  • France
  • Wales
  • N.Ireland
  • Italy
  • Israel
  • Portugal
  • Germany

They are all down to lowest leagues already on apart from england which is stated
Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 05:01

I applied for all jobs and got offered 8. From which i have now joined Barwell who are in the Evo-Stick League First Division South.
Back to top Go down
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-06, 05:15

I finally found a new position, part-time at Woking. Should be a fun little challenge. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
carbo
Exclusive
Exclusive
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-11, 13:42

well I managed to get some screenshots:

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Gonzalocarbonareprofile

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Gonzalocarbonareovervie

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Gonzalocarbonarehistory
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-11, 18:53

Nice work Carbo! Top of the league by a point Very Happy

Can't wait to see how you do in the top division! Smile
Back to top Go down
writinguy
Director of Football
Director of Football
writinguy

Managing : Leigh Genesis

Career Goals : 24527

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 04:41

I started with the following leagues:

England
France
Germany
Holland
Iceland
Italy
Norway
Russia
Scotland
Spain
Switzerland
Turkey

First me showing incredible balls on the job market with my vast amount of experience as a Sunday Player.

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 5262193061_aa12693ea8_b

I know the dude was in a bad position, but wow, that is a dick move on my part.

And then the offer I took.

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 5262801802_ef3ca11709_b

I am now stinking it up in the preseason friendlies. It isn't the team's fault... it is my own. The question is, can I get things under control before the season starts in earnest.

And this is the situation I am facing.

http://www.soccerway.com/national/turkey/lig-a/2010-2011/regular-season/tables/
Back to top Go down
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 07:52

My challenge has come to an end. Since the update today I can't load my save file so right now I'm going to run another unemployment challenge and another game which I'll select the club. I won't be updating my unemployment game. Sorry guys but SI update ruined my game.
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 13:53

Ah Sato - that's unfortunate mate, unlucky!
Back to top Go down
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 13:56

This seems to be happening a lot tbh, peoples' saves going wrong and not working anymore, happened to me too Razz

Unlucky Sato, you were gonna do great things at Dungannon Sad
Back to top Go down
writinguy
Director of Football
Director of Football
writinguy

Managing : Leigh Genesis

Career Goals : 24527

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 16:22

Maybe 11.2.1 will fix this issue.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Way back when.......................   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-17, 01:21

So my Unemployment challenge continues as I finish second in the League to Salisbury who romped away with the title, not even close.

But I did win the playoffs to gain promotion.

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 EnglishSouthernLeaguePremierDivisionInformation_Stages

The biggest game of the season for me was in the Third round of the FA Cup, beating Fulham 1-0

Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 WindsorEtonvFulhamInformation_Overview-1

With that game and the receipts from the next round, away at Newcastle (I got thumped 4-0) I now have a tidy sum of money in my coffers from a full house at St James park.

Will need some players for the Blue Square next season though as some of mine are not going to be good enough to compete there.

Stay tuned...................................................................
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-17, 09:15

Wow Posh - that's an excellent result, and getting promotion too! Good luck next season, mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-17, 09:17

Great work posh Smile the playoff final was tense, by your reactions last night lol a penalty shootout to go up Smile

All the best for next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unemployment Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Challenges for FM11-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com