PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

Career Goals : 23484

FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  _
PostSubject: FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0    FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Icon_minitime2015-11-14, 10:11

FM REVOLUTION CUT-OUT MEGAPACK
v3.0

File contains a set of pictures of 23,985 players and staff members in package named FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0. Facepack is made out of normal pictures size 180x180px.

FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Small_198149316

[size=48]DOWNLOAD[/size]
mirror 1
mirror 2

Installation: extract the downloaded file to the user directory defined in the game settings - by default it's the folder "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016". After switching the game, turn off the "caching skin", select "reload skin when confirming changes” and the click "confirm".
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

Managing : Spurs

Career Goals : 19192

PostSubject: Re: FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0    FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Icon_minitime2015-11-29, 06:05

This can work with the https://fmreport.forumotion.com/t1900-cut-out-player-faces-megapack-2016 ? If i download this pack and add them to my huge cut out facepack map, overwrite all same ID's but also add the new ones? Or probably there are no new photos that the other would not have? I mean more IDs where the other does not have photos.
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

Career Goals : 23484

PostSubject: Re: FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0    FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Icon_minitime2015-11-29, 08:39

If you add all the new ids in the config file then yes it will work.

Make sure you cleare your cache after every graphics change that you make in the game.
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

Managing : Spurs

Career Goals : 19192

PostSubject: Re: FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0    FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Icon_minitime2015-11-29, 14:36

thx, just had a look to this pack but the original cut-out facepack has way more quality and is more up to date so... i dont gonna mix them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0    FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v3.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Graphics :: Football Manager Facepacks-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forums hosting | Video games | Sport | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com