PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolverton
Wolverton

Managing : Wolverhampton Wanderers

Career Goals : 24401

Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. _
PostSubject: Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.   Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. Icon_minitime2015-03-02, 11:03

This thread is for Fm15 players to discuss how they create and set up there tactics and set pieces. 
In Fm15 I have not yet managed to exploit set pieces. Mainly Corners. In FM14 I scored many goals from corners and my right sided CB scored around 15 goals a season, even if injured and I replaced him the replacement could still score. 
Now, after reading on forums, there are not many effective set piece instructions out there. So I believe if we all work together we could create something that works. Not necessary altering your tactic just the set pieces and we could feedback here with screenshots. 
Would be good if these experiences range through all leagues and countries and not just ' I manage Man City, Chelsea, United,PSG, Bayern or Arsenal and score 100 goals a season.....' Screenshots are also needed from your set pieces and Stats of goals from set pieces. 

Hope we create Something great and loads of goals are scored.......
Back to top Go down
Wolverton
Wolverton

PostSubject: Re: Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.   Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. Icon_minitime2015-03-02, 11:19

CANNOT UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS FOR SOME REASON I CLICK ON INSERT IMAGE AND IT DOES NOT UPLOAD THE IMAGE WHEN SELECTED. 
Back to top Go down
Wolverton
Wolverton

PostSubject: Closing   Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. Icon_minitime2015-03-02, 11:32

Please post any screenshots  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soccercentric
soccercentric

Career Goals : 16713

PostSubject: Re: Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.   Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. Icon_minitime2015-03-03, 04:43

Wolverton wrote:
CANNOT UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS FOR SOME REASON I CLICK ON INSERT IMAGE AND IT DOES NOT UPLOAD THE IMAGE WHEN SELECTED. 

to insert image you have to provide web link...uploading from your pc wont work. I upload everything to photobucket then insert image with photobucket link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.   Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set Pieces and Tactics Tips and Advice.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Tactics :: FM 15 Tactics-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com