PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steff_fae_larky
Chairman
Chairman
steff_fae_larky

Managing : The Mighty Glasgow Rangers

Career Goals : 20559

A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival Empty
PostA Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival

[img]A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival Index_zps068e5e2a[/img]
This is my first attempt at a career thread. With this career I hope to document Alanias toppling of the Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan giants, and then have a right good crack at the European big boys through time when i get the team more stable.I aim to do this by having a thourough look at the team as it has been decimated by past failures.

The reason I chose Alania is that they are a club that has made that big breakthrough before. In 1995 they broke the Spartak Moscow stranglehold on the Russian title and claimed the Russian Premier League title. Unfortunately they could not build on that success and slipped down the league(s), and eventually fell as far as the third tier after having some 'judicial irregularities' subsequently folding in February 2014.However they have been reborn again and hopefully a force to be reckoned with in Russian football.

I hope some of you guys will follow my story into the relative unknown surroundings of Vladikavkaz,and again this is my first shot at doing a "career story" so wish me luck guys!!!!

[img]A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival AlaniaVladikavkaz_SquadPlayers_zps40aa8792[/img]

The squad as you can see is absolutely hammered,major investment is needed from somewhere with a few signings needed.

[img]A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival AlaniaVladikavkaz_TacticsOverview_zps4e38905e[/img] I'm not a tactical genius and I don't tend to spend long periods of time deliberating over miniscule details, so I've kept things simple. I want to play expansive, free-flowing football,with my two wingers getting the crosses into the box for the poacher to stick away.

A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival <a href=A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival Alania_BoardroomFinances_zps0041ee44 Finances are very,very poor indeed there is no chance of getting any players in whatsoever and i will be looking to get one or two free transfers in at a push,unfortunately players may have to leave to allow the rebuilding of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival :: Comments

No Comment.

A Glaswegian in Vladikavkaz-The Alania Revival

Page 1 of 1