PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nufcfan
nufcfan

Career Goals : 19184

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Empty
PostZulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium

After looking through many leagues in Football Manager I have decided on Belgium for my long term save, looking deeper into it I decided to go with Zulte Waregem, a club based in Waregem who were formed in 1950 officially but The club is a product of a partnership in 2001 between Zultse VV and KSV Waregem. This should be a interesting game and I am excited to see what I can produce.
As many might know, Zulte Waregem somehow finished 2nd last season and were entered into the 3rd Qualifying round in the Champions League. A mid table team from Belgium with the chance of Champions league football.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 1z6cdix
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2lkv5f4
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 4hz1xs

Well I went with Semi Pro for my rep as well as my basic nationalities, this was mentioned in my press conference due to me not been able to speak Dutch, I just informed them that football was a universal language Smile
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2na207r

My board meeting went well, I was happy with what was expected and what they wanted, this gives me alot of space to learn the league and learn the squad
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 25ko3mu

My 1st plan was to look through the squad available and what tactics I was hoping would work, the following 3 I feel will work well with the players I have available
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Bbj4n

The title odds proved what the board were expecting from me as you can see, putting some money on the club would get you some good money back Smile
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium W6xyte

The season is going to be a good one, I am very excited to take control of this team, some good young players who I will screenshot as they impress me.
The club plays its home games at Regenboogstadion, its a nice looking stadium, not the biggest but it creates a great atmosphere.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 29zq2pk
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium :: Comments

nufcfan
Re: Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium
Post 2013-12-15, 13:27 by nufcfan
Pre season is finished, I am delighted with how the team is playing, the work rate has been fantastic, the main thing I'm asking from the players is to work hard, I know I am not managing a Real Madrid, Manchester United or even a Newcastle, we are a small club from Belgium who has a chance to do well, a chance to build a reputation.

The Pre season games went well, wining 8-0 no matter who the opponent was the best 1 for me, we dominated that game from start to finish
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2wgx0g2

I settled on the tactic of 4-5-1 and have picked my x11 also for the opening game, hoping this will become a settled team and a settled formation, I always have the option to go to 1 of the other formations I have trained the team in
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 24w94p5

Transfers were small, loaning out a couple of players to get them some game time as I have hopes for them in the future. I only signed 1 person and that was on loan, Finances stopped any players coming in, even on a free due to agent fee's and loyalty fee's. I am hoping [link name=Gardner]https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/2u8xatz.png[/link] can break into my squad, he is a very good young player.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2qtipms 

Just before the season begins my 1st competitive game will be in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying round, as you can see I have in my opinion got the toughest draw. I am hoping playing away 1st I can maybe pull off a shock.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2u9sjsz
Looking good, Gary Gardner is a great player, hope he gets a chance in your team
nufcfan
Post 2013-12-15, 22:58 by nufcfan
10 games into the league season seemed like a good time to do a update Smile
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2808to7

My league season has gone well so far, playing some good football but not controlling games which is upsetting me as I like my teams to play football in a way to control games. The league kicked off with a away game against Anderlecht, I was expecting a tough game but in the end we were unlucky not to win conceding a late goal
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2ykywqt
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 256aiab
as you can see we are sitting in a decent position, only losing 1 game so far but drawing to many games. hopefully as the season progresses we can turn these into wins and push for European places.

The Champions league was a fun adventure whilst it lasted, playing against Lyon I was never expecting to get through, they spend on 2 players wages what I spend on my whole team and I was still developing my best x11. we put in a good display over the 2 legs but they were just to strong for us
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 20p4ilh

The defeat to Lyon put us into the Europa league group stage, I was happy with this as I had faith we could get some results in this competition where as in the Champions League it would have been a battle to keep it from cricket scores. The fixtures so far in the group have gone ok, I would have liked to get a Result at home to Braga but the other 2 games went as I had hoped
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2w5vlf9

My team has done well but two players in particular have been fantastic, both have took the fight to the opposition and helped us get results so far:

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2z6glli
Naessens, a young winger who has been fantastic, he has alot of goals aswell as a solid rating, hoping he can grow as the team does

Hazard, the younger brother of the Chelsea star, this young loanee from Chelsea is making a name for himself, he is going to be as big as his older brother if not better, he has controlled games when he has played been the best player in my team on many occasions already.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 5o7bm0

I am hoping in the next 15 league games I can push on and see how far I can take this team in my opening season as the manager, wish me luck and hope you enjoyed reading about my save
nufcfan
Post 2013-12-17, 11:59 by nufcfan
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Ind3yw

End of the standard season, 30 games and now the League has split into a few different groups.

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2wggf90
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium I3x5kk
As you can see I have not had the best form, losing far to many games and many of them in stupid ways. This ruined my chances of getting into the Championship section for the split. as you can see from the final league table I finished 20 points off the top

Europe did not end well, as you can see I lost the final 3 games leaving me bottom of the group, I have been assessing the team all season and I am planning alot of changes in the summer.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Mwfc03
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 1zx8g0z

I have been given a massive chance to save the season getting into the Europa League group section in the league draw
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 20jre9v

I hope this can make the season end on a good note, its all about finance for me for a couple of seasons to help me build a team.
nufcfan
Post 2013-12-18, 18:39 by nufcfan
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Np15cy

End of season has come and I am delighted, my 1st season as manager went well, we never expected to be world beaters within 1 season but I have started building the foundation to grow a good decent team.

After the 30 games I went into a Europa League playoff group, there were 2 groups who the winner of each went into a semi final who then played the loser of the Champions group table. its all very confusing and I might still be wrong on bits of it Razz here is how the fixtures went

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2r5gp46

As you can see from the games my team decided at the best moment to actually show some form Smile winning the group put us into the Semi Final where we dominated the two legs going into the final against Lokeren who again we completely dominated and by half time of the 1st leg has basically secured the tie going in 2-0.
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium Eajltv

------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- ----------------------------------

2 star players who have finished the season as my 2 stars:

I signed Addison in January for a total fee of £325k and he has been fantastic, solid ratings and from when he started playing the team started looking stronger
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2vsj6rs

Hazard is a key amazing player, he has been on loan and I am hoping and praying that we can get him again on loan, he is so young yet controls game in the middle of midfield. I can not praise this man enough
Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium 2njesjt

________________ ____________________________________ ________________ _____________________________

I know my updates are small and basic but hope you enjoy seeing how my game is going

Zulte Waregem - The Dark Horse of Belgium

Page 1 of 1