PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Without a Crewe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nufcfan
nufcfan

Career Goals : 19179

Without a Crewe Empty
PostWithout a Crewe

I had done it, Finally I could sit back and relax. The kettle came to boil as I put the phone down, I was now a Football manager.
It was John Bowler who had called me, the chairman of Crewe Alexandra, a club currently playing in the Sky Bet League One. Crewe are famous in England for developing young talent and selling on for good money, the club has never managed to hold on to the talent meaning they had never made major dents in the football world
Clubs History:

I sat back in my chair, my now boiling hot cup of tea was sat on the table next to me, I flicked on to Sky Sports to see already running along the bottom of the screen, Crewe Alaxandra appoint unknown manager. This was great, true they did not know who I was but in time they would. As expected there were many emails coming into Sky Sports already about the appointment, many were supportive but there are to be expected many people who are unsure about my abilities.
Sky Sports Screen:

Turning up at the ground it still felt amazing. Walking into the chairman’s office I started to get nervous, I do not know why, think with this been my 1st job I wanted to make sure I got off to a good start.

“Welcome Paul, well we all know you have only just finished your coaching badges, we know you are only 26 but we have a lot of faith in you. This club is about giving youth a chance on the field and after your interview last week, we decided why not give it a chance in the big chair.”
Expectation:

How will Pre-season go, find out soon!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Without a Crewe :: Comments

No Comment.

Without a Crewe

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com