PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing it better then Redknapp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redman4973
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
redman4973

Managing : Swansea

Career Goals : 21287

Doing it better then Redknapp  Empty
PostDoing it better then Redknapp

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, commonly referred to as Spurs, is an English football club based in Tottenham, London, that plays in the Premier League. The club's home stadium is White Hart Lane.
Founded: 1882
Manager: James Blair (me)
Training ground: Enfield Training Centre
Ground: White Hart Lane
League: Premier League
Nicknames: Lilywhites, Spurs, Yids

Photobucket

How do you pick a club? Well i look for clubs that are not the best in there respected league and try to make them exactly that. So i picked the Yids.

So i get the Job with 28,500 and expires at the end of the 2012/2013 season. And straight away got All the facility's upgraded. Then asked for Wage and transfer budgets increased.

Looking at the squad i have and as i play a 4231 formation i dont think we need more stickers and i love buying young players then build them up. With that in mind this is the ins and outs of the transfer window:

Photobucket

So as you can see i bought alot of high potental players but i was happiest with Danny Wilson he is goin to be a great player.

So the season starts and preseason:

Photobucket

I wasn't that impressed with it, the HSV result was shocking but i was satisfied with the Athletico Madrid game but that's about it.

So before the season this was my favorite formation with the best team in my opinion on the field:

Photobucket

These are the results to date:

Photobucket

After the Southampton game i was worried really worried but after that except for the Chelsea i couldnt be much happier. At this point its 3 of December and im second in the epl, still in the COC its the quater finals, i topped my group in the Europa league and havent started the FA cup yet:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best player so far Adebayor been amazing with 15 goals in 19 games:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best resault is the Manchester city game 3-0 top class performance keeping them to 1 shot on target bringing before on was a master stroke

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next post will be in the next week with the game in march with all the transfer and game results. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Doing it better then Redknapp :: Comments

Posh
Re: Doing it better then Redknapp
Post 2012-09-25, 00:48 by Posh
Excellent stuff, can't wait to see more of this Smile
redman4973
Post 2012-09-27, 03:22 by redman4973
The TREBLE

Well the 2011/2012 season has just finished and i think it has been a great year for Tottenham with 3 trophy's in the cabinet.

I came 3rd in the league behind the two Manchetser clubs. United were just to good with RVP and Rooney up front. but despite that i won The Capital One Cup, The FA Cup and the one i most cherish The Europa Cup.

Photobucket

(got to feel sorry for Wolves they cam so close twice)

So here the league at the end of the season i would have loved win but the squad isnt up to that standard next year i hope:

Photobucket

Now my personal awards player of the year, young player of the year and game of the year:

Emmanuel Adebayor

What a great year he had with 42 goals in 52 games best striker by far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gylfi Sigurðsson

This young lad is quite the player his stats are amazing and with 25 assists he was injured for 3 months i hope next year he can stay helthy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that's the year in my save next update will in the next week and itll show my game up until the end of the transfer window.

So this takes a bit of doing 2 hrs for thios post and the game itself so if you could promote it or even offer some constructive input that would be great.
redman4973
Post 2012-09-29, 18:25 by redman4973
Going to be a while b4 i post one this page but stay tunned im going to be doing a different one soon
redman4973
Post 2012-09-29, 18:37 by redman4973
https://fmreport.forumotion.com/t1807-vote-for-the-team-for-my-next-story#17662

Please Vote for the next team i should post about?
Posh
Post 2012-09-30, 21:36 by Posh
redman4973 wrote:

The TREBLE

Well the 2011/2012 season has just finished and i think it has been a great year for Tottenham with 3 trophy's in the cabinet.

I came 3rd in the league behind the two Manchetser clubs. United were just to good with RVP and Rooney up front. but despite that i won The Capital One Cup, The FA Cup and the one i most cherish The Europa Cup.

Doing it better then Redknapp  Hvkh
(got to feel sorry for Wolves they cam so close twice)

So here the league at the end of the season i would have loved win but the squad isnt up to that standard next year i hope:

Doing it better then Redknapp  ENDOFSEASON2012
Now my personal awards player of the year, young player of the year and game of the year:

Emmanuel Adebayor

What a great year he had with 42 goals in 52 games best striker by far.

Doing it better then Redknapp  EmmanuelAdebayorstats2012

Doing it better then Redknapp  EmmanuelAdebayorstats

Gylfi Sigurðsson

This young lad is quite the player his stats are amazing and with 25 assists he was injured for 3 months i hope next year he can stay helthy.

Doing it better then Redknapp  Iceland

Doing it better then Redknapp  Icelandman

So that's the year in my save next update will in the next week and itll show my game up until the end of the transfer window.

So this takes a bit of doing 2 hrs for thios post and the game itself so if you could promote it or even offer some constructive input that would be great.

Brilliant season there, Adebeyor is tremendous on FM, and would walk into any team in the game.
Gylfi is also outstanding on the game and very under rated, will be interesting to see his stats on FM13

So, next stop Russia ?
redman4973
Post 2012-10-02, 19:41 by redman4973
No i decided thats going to be FM13 + i wanna see more votes. Swanseas next writing it up now while i watch barca
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1