PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to add pics to a post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33300

How to add pics to a post _
PostSubject: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 13:47

We now host pictures with Imgserver. To use the feature you have to click the button to host it. Then copy the link and link it.

You can also use your own host like photobucket.

Then upload your screenshots to your account.

Now, you have your pics online to share.

In your post, you can add a pic by clicking on the image button shown here

How to add pics to a post Imagepic

It opens a drop down box for you fill in the link info.

How to add pics to a post Linkpic

In that box, add the direct link to you picture, example of photobucket's link shown here.

How to add pics to a post Photobucket

That's it, you have now added a pic to your post.

Makes your story/career much better Smile

Last edited by Posh on 2013-11-05, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

Managing : The mighty Vauxhall Motors. As well as Barnet, Napoli and England on the PSP

Career Goals : 22665

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 14:20

Another question!! How do you get screenshots, yeah i'm a amateur!!
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 15:33

FootyFowler wrote:
Another question!! How do you get screenshots, yeah i'm a amateur!!

Alt + F9 then they automatically go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\screenshots
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

Managing : The mighty Vauxhall Motors. As well as Barnet, Napoli and England on the PSP

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 16:50

Super Duper! I have gave up on the Vauxhall Motors.....4 now. I have started with Q.P.R, just to get used to the game, i have challenged myself a bit 2 much
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 16:53

How to add pics to a post Javascript:void(0); Can't see anything, has it worked!????
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 17:00

No, it hasn't worked. I can see the IMG code thingy anyway.

How to add pics to a post QueensParkRangersPre-Match_MatchPreview
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 17:00

Get in there, cheers 4 the help Posh, there is my next friendly! Brummies away.
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26546

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 22:36

I tell yer wot, FF. It better be eFFin worth it in the end! How to add pics to a post 819391
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-30, 23:43

Haha, it defo is, more uploads tomorrow becauase i'm at my nans who dont have internet connection grrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-31, 12:21

[img:738e]https://fmreport.forumotion.com/How to add pics to a post LeytonOrientvQPRInformation_Overview[/img] Shock of my Life!!! Lost to Brummies 2-1, struggling but i don't no why.
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-31, 12:35

[img:24b7]https://fmreport.forumotion.com/How to add pics to a post ThanasisKaragounisOverview_Profile[/img] First Signing!!
Back to top Go down
FootyFowler
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
FootyFowler

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-31, 13:03

[img:0068]https://fmreport.forumotion.com/How to add pics to a post SwanseavQPRInformation_Overview-2[/img] Jamie Mackie, What A Guy, great comeback, great start!
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime2011-12-31, 13:45

These need to be in the Career thread mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add pics to a post   How to add pics to a post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to add pics to a post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Announcements-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com