PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Liverpool FC thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26546

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-29, 20:37

Liverpool FC thread Logo-v2

Here is where we get to talk about all things to do with Liverpool FC.

I'll start things off with the team for tonights Carling Cup Quarter-Final at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea

Reina

Kelly - Carragher - Coates - Enrique

Henderson - Lucas - Spearing - Maxi

Carroll - Bellamy

Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33300

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-29, 20:53

I guess Dalglish is trying to recreate some of the Toshack-Keegan memories by using Carroll and Bellamy up front.

Those were exciting times, I hope he knows what he is doing as I have no faith in Big Andy.
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-29, 21:02

Hmm, Carroll's already missed a penalty.

There's a lot of pressure on him, but if anyone can teach him the qualities of a striker, its Kenny.

I quite like the way Bellamy has linked with Suarez when they've played together. I wasn't keen on the signing of Bellamy but he really seems to have knuckled down.

The one downside to Carroll is that teams often resort to lumping the ball forward to a big striker, but if can score goals like he did against Man City earlier in the year then he'll do ok
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-30, 00:21

A great result there Deeb, surely banging in another nail to AVB's coffin?

Liverpool FC thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsqgy1oMEjA2DmZmwlA7W-LMy9GpA16hu0Mylshms7B4gO1usoJg
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-30, 17:36

haha, you only used that coffin reference so you could see this again
('Coffin')

anyway, having watched the game this morning, I was pleased with how we are working hard as a team. Bellamy continues to surprise me and it was great to see Martin Kelly do well and finally get a goal. He's a real one for the future. Coates had a good game too and seems to be settling in.

Also impressed with Spearing. He turned down a loan move to Wolves at the start of the season as he wanted to fight for his place and he may well get more of an opportunity as the latest on Lucas injury suggests its a bad one. possibly out for 6 months.

Maxi enjoys scoring at Stamford Bridge, although I'm still to be convinced by him.

They said on commentary that Kenny has never lost to Chelsea, either as a player or a manager, which is a right laugh.

So another League Cup Semi-Final. Not sure who I fancy. Would like to get United in the final, so don't mind either City or Cardiff. That assumes United beat Palace tonight. Mrs Deeb is a Palace supporter so it would be interesting if they won and we got them in the Semis.

As for AVB. He'll go, as Abramovic can just do that. Whether Hiddink will join is uncertain, but AVB is a good manager with plenty of potential. Just think he chose the wrong club. Once again, though, its the Chelsea players who get the manager the sack. Well done lads'rendeer'
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-11-30, 20:07

It was a good performance and Bellamy enjoys playing for Kenny, that's obvious. Smile
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime2011-12-04, 13:40

Lucas Leiva has been nominated for the coveted 2011 Samba
Gold trophy - and you can help him win it.

The award is presented each year to the best Brazilian
player plying their trade in Europe.

Five of this year's candidates are based in England - Lucas,
Ramires, Fabio, Sandro and David Luiz.

Click here to vote for our No.21>>

Porto's Hulk, Milan's Thiago Silva and Barcelona's Daniel
Alves are the early favourites.

Maicon of Inter Milan won the award last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liverpool FC thread _
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool FC thread   Liverpool FC thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: English Football-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com