PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toms Premiership Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25486

Toms Premiership Game Empty
PostToms Premiership Game

This story is something different from what I have done before. I will be controlling all 20 Premiership Teams and be in charge off Transfers, Tactics and Staff Changes. To Save there always being a essay I will post a Screenshot of each weeks results then do a write up on the Game of the week which I chose before each week. There will not be any unrealistic transfers so you won’t be seeing Drogba shipped off to Arsenal for £3Million but City will be spending big money to keep with real life and newly promoted teams will look for bargains from lower leagues and loans from bigger clubs. So here I go with some info on the league.

Can Chelsea Retain The Premiership
After a very successful season last year Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti will be looking to add silverware to the Chelsea trophy cabinet with another Premiership title and maybe a Champions league. Chelsea will be lacking experience this season with the loss of Joe Cole, Deco and Ballack left all on free transfers. Chelsea managed to fill one gap in their roster by the
signing of Yossi Benayoun. Will Chelsea been spending big money on players to gain some more experience or will they be relying on the youth talents such as Jeffery Bruma or Josh McEachram.

The Battle For The Top 4
Along with Chelsea there have been 3 other teams who generally take the Champions league places in England. Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal. Will Man U and their new Signing Hernandez along with much experience like Giggs and Scholes knock Chelsea off the Top Spot this year? Will Arsenal get a much needed Goalkeeper and will their youth be able to match the other teams this year? Will Liverpool under new owners improve on an abysmal 7thplace last season. Tottenham are not to be ruled out after a 4th place finish last year. With an In Form bale and New signing Rafael Van DerVaart be able to handle the pressure of the Champions League along with being able to maintain and top 4 position in the league. We have also seen big
spenders Man City climb up the table. With vast amount of money available anything will be possible with this team. Saying this you cannot rule out Aston Villa and Everton who always maintain a respectable finish and will they be able to
break the hoodoo this year.

The Battle To Keep Up
Like always the newly promoted teams are tipped for relegation back down to the championship. So will Blackpool, West Brom and Newcastle show they are no pushovers and stay in the league. They will be looking for reserve and loans to maintain a good position in the first season. Newcastle who returned to the premiership first time of asking will want to prove they
have enough to stay in the premiership this season. Blackpool surpassed all expectation last season after getting promoted so will they again and stay in the league. West Brom or The Boing Boing Baggies as they are known will want to
stop this tradition and stay in the Premiership for longer than a year.

My Predicted Table
1. Chelsea
2. Man United
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Man City
6. Liverpool
7. Aston Villa
8. Everton
9. Sunderland
10. Fulham
11. Stoke
12. Bolton
13. Blackburn
14. Wigan
15. Birmingham
16. West ham
17. Newcastle
18. West Brom
19. Wolves
20. Blackpool
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Toms Premiership Game :: Comments

Dan
Re: Toms Premiership Game
Post 2011-01-03, 02:06 by Dan
This looks like a really interesting idea, and I was going to try something similar after seeing it on another forum, but it seems like you've beaten me to it Sad

Oh well, I may have to do it in France Razz
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 04:53 by I Vanquiish I
Blackpool Go On Spending Spree
Toms Premiership Game 2Q==
New Premiership team Blackpool have wasted no time in signing players and have used up most of there avaliable budget. The first new face at Bloomfield Road is Nadir Ciftci from Portsmouth. He moved for a fee of £24K. Blackpool again raided a Championship team after signing Jordi Lopez from Welsh Side Swansea. Promising Aussie Youngster Mathew Leckie made it 3 signings in 3 days after joining from Adelaide United for a costly £1Million. Blackpool made there fourth and final signing again from the Championship this time take from Hull. Tom Cairey sealed his 9k a week contract after Hull accepted a £2.5Million offer from Blackpoo which has vurtually whipped out the rest of the budget the Tangerines had. Blackpool while be hoping these signings show they mean bussines and intend to stick around.

Pringers
Post 2011-01-03, 11:38 by Pringers
Ooooh this is an excellent idea, and should make a very interesting story. I can't wait to see how you do Smile
Jelly
Post 2011-01-03, 12:08 by Jelly
This is a really good idea and Dan that sounds good, perhaps we should all take a league and see what happens Smile

Great stuff so far Smile

KIU & GL
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 13:56 by I Vanquiish I
Pringers wrote:
Ooooh this is an excellent idea, and should make a very interesting story. I can't wait to see how you do Smile

Jelly wrote:
This is a really good idea and Dan that sounds good, perhaps we should all take a league and see what happens Smile

Great stuff so far Smile

KIU & GL

Thanks Guys Very Happy
Berry
Post 2011-01-03, 13:58 by Berry
Good luck with this mate, can't wait to see how you do! I agree, cracking idea! Try to keep all 20 of your jobs and you'll have done brilliantly Smile
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 14:35 by I Vanquiish I
Liverpool Sign Two For £14Million
Liverpool have signed 24 year old Portugese centre back Rolando from Portugese outfit FC Porto. Rolando will join a number of centre backs at Anfield but two are getting on in years and Rolando will add a new style of play to the Merseyside team. Liverpool have also snapped up Pavel Pogrebnyak from German Side Vfb Stuttgart. Liverpool mainly have a quick attack so Pavel will add height to form a kind of Crouch and Defoe style of attack. Pavel joins for a fee of £7.5Million and Rolando for £6.5Million.

Liverpool will be hoping these two signings can beat there poor 7th place finish of last season. It will be a tough as with teams like Everton, Aston Villa, Man City and Tottenham are improving year by year. Will the Reds manage a top 4 finish this year?

The Gunners Gun Down and Capture There Targets
Arsenal will be hoping Guillermo Ochoa is the answer to there goalkeeper crisis they have had for the last couple of years with Manuel Almunia in goal. The Mexican joins from Mexican side Club De Football America for a price of £7.25Million. They have also keeped up tradition of signing a french player in the signing of Benoit Cheyrou from Olympique De Marseille for a fee of £10Million. The central midfielder will help Arsenal dominate the centre of the park like usual with great skill and passing.

Will Arsenal maintain a steady top 3 position like always this year? Will Ochoa be the answer to Arsenals goalkeeping problem? Will they continue to dominate the middle of the part with Benoit Cheyrou?
Pringers
Post 2011-01-03, 14:54 by Pringers
Cool stuff here Tom, love the signing of Rolando Wink
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 15:06 by I Vanquiish I
Aston Villa Raid PSV
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBY5Zsu3MFtsVpgO0atB1P2jVrjETMT7dHKgOp7TBO7JOKyAY2
Aston Villa where one of the last teams to raid the transfer market. Villa took there time and managed to find 3 good players for a fee of £18.75Million. They took there first player from Dutch Side PSV. Skillful Winger Ibrahim Afellay signed for £10Million. Aston Villa again raided PSV and this time got Ola Toivonen this time for £7.5Million. Toivonen will most likly take over Emiles Heskey role and Afellay will add something extra in the midfield area. The next buy is considerd a bargain as Villa signed Christian Romaric fro Sevilla for a cheap £1.3Million. He is very expericence and could prove helpful to the Villa squad.

4 Join The Brum

Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIdPqz-OkKUGzVu-O5PAHtE7i9HwHw0BBr5fZD9c9YKH-7y8Nt
Birmingham wasted no time in hitting the market in immediatly putting bids in for two Fulham stars. These where both accepted and now Bjorn Helge Riise and Eddie Johnson play for the Birmingham side. Bjorn Helge Riise signed for £2.7Million whilst American Eddie Johnson was only a little £1.9Million. Birmingham where quick to add with another midfielder. This time they arrived from Wigan in the name of Jordi Gomez. He signed for a fee of £2.6Million. There finally signing was found in the Championship in what some people may call a scottish side with there recent signings. This player was English Centre Back David Wheater for a fee of £5.5Million.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 15:08 by I Vanquiish I
Pringers wrote:
Cool stuff here Tom, love the signing of Rolando Wink

It was actually your game that made me think of him then i thought Pringers would love him once i signed him
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 15:34 by I Vanquiish I
Quite Pre-Season For The Rovers
Toms Premiership Game 9k=
In what many would call a quite pre-season for Blackburn Rovers only 1 player has joined and left them so far. This player is Sotiris Kyrgiakos from liverpool for a fee of £1Million. His great experience will help out at the back with Samba and they will hope to keep as many clean sheets as possible this season. Blackburn still have 800K so someone new could still come to the Rovers. Watch this space for more news.

Bolton Look To Loans
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTglozMo-nEeTeyI7EqF-OYfXYJuqbWfBQwNNduHKdAbLpDT1ABnQ
Bolton had a very small budget for transfers so to improve looked to free transfers and loan signings. The first was a Patrick Van Aanholt who joined on loan from Chelsea. Then Arsenal where kind enought to let versitile player Jay Emmanuel-Thomas to go on loan to Bolton. Bolton then signed Jay DeMerit on a free transfer and the American will provide great experience. Finally Yohan M'Vila signed on a free transfer to help out in centre midfield.

Chelsea Spends Big
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZGuIpeTEY908-v3UTgxN18tjX1U7DV1A6eIEAlRv5tspTSFX1uQ
Chelsea became the big spenders so far this window after spending £59Million on 3 players. Chelsea forked out £25Million on young Brazilian and Santos striker Neymar. Neymar will add some speed to the attacking force of Chelsea. They then built up there attacking force again after spending £23.5Million on Wolfsburg and Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko. Chelsea must have thought they lacked some English players as they then spent £10Million on Man City Defender Micah Richards. Chelsea Allowed old Full back Paulo Ferreira to go to Sevilla on loan to allow Micah a space in the squad.

Everton Sign Another Aussie

Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwgzqB8hLs8uE-orJpYRWeM-SSQS9tNHxdvFJbu5YHagVPKDlY
Everton have spent most of there budget on Australian Luke DeVere. The 20 Year Old impressed Everton Boss after watching him play. He signed from Australian outfit Brisbane Roar FC and had performed great in the friendlys. Everton still have some budget remaining so you could see a new player arriving shortly
Narl
Post 2011-01-03, 15:42 by Narl
This is great stuff so far Tommo, I'm enjoying the club by club updates, very nice Smile

I can see you're putting a lot of work into it as well, so well done mate Very Happy
Scottz
Post 2011-01-03, 15:44 by Scottz
I so love reading all these! Very Happy
Pringers
Post 2011-01-03, 16:03 by Pringers
I love this so far Tom, lots of hard work going in to it, and some cracking signings.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 16:23 by I Vanquiish I
Fulham Sign Attacking Players
Fulham have spent a total of £8.5Million on attacking minded players. The first was £4.4Million on Man City Reserve Striker Jo. Jo is a great talent who will get some goals for the London Side. The Next to are both young attacking Midfielders. The first is Suk from Ajax for a fee of £3.2Million and the next Gregg Wylde from scottish side Rangers for a fee of £1Million. Now with all these attacking minded players surly this Fulham team will get some goals in the next season.

Big Bucks City
Toms Premiership Game Z
City have splashed out £25Million on 3 players to strengthen there squad. The first was Manuel Almunia for £2.5Million. Arsenal where keen to sell him and with Shay Given getting on City see him as the perfect back up to Joe Hart. The second was Speedy striker Vagner Love from CSKA Moscow for £18Million. He will be a great player uptop and adds to a great attacking line up. The final was Jorge Wagner of Sao Paulo for £5Million. His much needed expereince will help this Man City Side.

United Sign Two

Man United hit the transfer market with a £15Million bid for CSKA Moscow and Japan player Keisuke Honda. Honda joins a old Man U side and will look to take over Paul Scholes Role in midfield. The second was Paolo De Ceglie from Juventus for £10Million. He will add to a already strong Man U defence which will be hard to break down this season.

Newcastle Sign Reinforcements
A injury stuck club needed to spend there budget wisely and get some back up for the club. They done this by two Loan Signings and and cheap transfer. Newcastle loaned Fredrico Macheda to play and compete Andy Caroll for a position. They then loaned Daniel Pacheco to add some speed for the side. The next was Young Player David Amoo who signed from liverpool for a cheap £60K. Amoo will help Newcastle perform on the right along with Ben Afra.

One In For The Potters
Toms Premiership Game Z
Business was over quickly at Stoke after only James McFadden Joined. He signed from Birmingham for a fee of £3Million. To have as many players as possible the Potters did not sell anyone enabling them to have a team of class and some good back ups. Stoke still have £3Million left so some more business could be on the Horizon.

Sunderland Rely On Frees

Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg4pLrLJ5ad0hc3w5J9dOq3QKe7vyFSMOqTY25oJ71TxuFPvrN
Due to no funds avaliable Sunderland had to rely on free transfers. The first was Guillermo Franco after he was recently released from West Ham. They then signed 34 Year Old Domenico Morfeo who has some great first touch. The Final Signing was Jose Goncalves who will be cover at Left Back. As of yet no one has left The Stadium Of Light.

I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 16:24 by I Vanquiish I
Narl wrote:
This is great stuff so far Tommo, I'm enjoying the club by club updates, very nice Smile

I can see you're putting a lot of work into it as well, so well done mate Very Happy

Scottz wrote:
I so love reading all these! Very Happy

Pringers wrote:
I love this so far Tom, lots of hard work going in to it, and some cracking signings.

Thanks for The Comments Guys
toon4lyfe
Post 2011-01-03, 16:34 by toon4lyfe
Love this, amazing Very Happy
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 16:49 by I Vanquiish I
Spurs Sign A Talent and a Frenchman
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgIJN1JeyCjHCOLA4Kw8Nt0W6w40JT3LbBMohE5-L1cV8limflsA
Tottenham Hotspur have Sign Two Players for a Combined fee of £15Million. English Winger Adam Johnson arrives at White Hart Lane after a £10Million Bid was Accepted. Tottenham are now building up a force down the wings with Bentley, Bale, Lennon and Now Johnson. They have also signed French Striker David N'Gog from Liverpool for £5Million. N'Gog posses so good pace which will make him a good partner for Crouch and challanger for Defoe.

Baggies Sign Two To Improve
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDkrgSzttVmF9K6v2kF-RinwGoqy48XSsqFylkB1b-94hAVZhIaQ
The First is Shane Duffy from Everton for a fee of £1Million. Duffy will add to the defence to help keep some goals out and keep them up. The second player was Moustapha Salifou from Aston Villa for £775K. He was brought in to bolster the midfield and hope to dominate that area.

West Hame Also Rely On Frees

West Ham have hit the free agents to sign Jeremie Aliadiere and Bernard Mendy. Mendy will bolster the defence but is versitile and can play anywhere down the Right Hand Side. Aliadiere is very quick and can also play on the wing so West Ham have back up in every area need.

The Latics Bolster Midfield
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5zU1TRdRuHrZdHgrpNSHUMpI6qQmTCsLQxC6RSuGo9Kem_XgP
Wigan have signed two midfielders. One is Czech Republican Radoslav Kovac from West Ham for £1Million. The other is Argentinian Patricio Perez from Central Coast Mariners for £725K. Wigan will hope these midfielder will be a match for the likes of Chlesea's and Arsenal's

Wolves Sign 1 Player
Wolves have not made any big transfers so far in the window. They have only signed Michael Ball on a free Transfer to cover there Left Back Position. They do not have much of a balance so there might not be much more activity for this Wolves side.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 18:16 by I Vanquiish I
Liverpool 4 - 0 Dinamo Minksk - Leg 1
Pavel Pogrebnyak
Kuyt
Babel
Kuyt

Today Rolando and Pogrebnyak started there first competertive game for liverpool. Danny Wilson, Jonjo Shelvey & Jay spearing Named In Line Up.

Liverpool attacked right from centre after Pavel Pogrebnyak ran from centre and shoot from 30 yards into the top corner to make it 1-0. Liverpool did not stop attacking and Pavel Pogrebnyak crossed in the ball and the defender fouls Kuyt for a penalty in the 5th Minute. Kuyt steps up and smashes it in the top left hand corner to leave the keeper no chance 2-0. Liverpool started playing with Dinamo and just passing it around them and started to annoy them. Becasue of this Aleksey Turchin fouls Jovanovic and gets a yellow Card. Moments Later Pavel Pogrebnyak got injured and required a sub. Babel came on for Pogrebnyak. Milan Jovanovic then had a Goal Disallowed for Offside in the 32nd Min.

Half Time then come and Lucas and Joe Cole was then Subbed of For Spearing and Gerrard

Not much happened until Jovanovics Short Pass to Babel in the box enabled him to Scores in the 53rd Minute. 3 Minutes Later Gerrard then head the ball over The keeper and gave Dirk Kuyt a free header inside the 6 yard box to score. From this point on Liverpool just sat back and played it around and counterd Dinamo every so often.

MotM - Kuyt

Pavel Pogrebnyak has suffered a Shin Injury and will be out for 7-10 Days
Dan
Post 2011-01-03, 19:24 by Dan
Really nice detailed updates coming Smile One thing you may want to look at is that you kept changing tense during the Liverpool - Dinamo game and some of your sentances didn't make sense. Just read over it before you post Wink
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 22:28 by I Vanquiish I
Weldon A Latic?
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtFh5N4G12zGSOy2hkWM2FeXk-mZ3kRBcHOHVgwtx-TAiKcYWhKA
Benfica Striker is soon to become a Wigan Athletic player after he was offered out to he club. Benfica placed him up for sale for a fee of £675,000 which Wigan could not pass on. Weldon has good acceleration and will surley help thie Wigan team in the hunt for goals this season. Weldon will likely partner Franco Di Santo or Mauro Boselli up top for this Wigan side. Wigan still have £2Million remaining in there budget so there could still be another transfer from this Wigan side.

Extra News: Premiership teams are looking into signing a number of Championship players so transfers could be on the horizon.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-03, 23:43 by I Vanquiish I
Man United 3 - 4 Chelsea
Nani
Lampard
Dzeko
Terry

Evans
Dzeko
Nani

Man U Line Up News

Anderson & Ferdinand have been ruled not fit enough even for the bench. Honda is in starting line up and set for debut. De Ceglie will start on bench

Chelsea Line Up News

Neymar, Dzeko & Richards All Start and gain debuts for Chelsea. Boswinga left out of squad along with Ashley Cole after both suffering Injuries

Game

Nani collects ball just outside his own box and runs down the whole field and finds a way into the box before firing past cech - 50 seconds

Neymar runs from left of the field to the right before passing the ball to Micah Richards. He swings it in after two touchs and the ball rebounds off Evra and lands at Lampards feet for an easy tap in - 2mins

Dzeko collects in at half way line before turning Vidic inside out and fires a curling shot from 35 yards which goes round a Man United keeper Van Der Sar thats out of his goal - 11th min

Malouda swings a corner in at the front post which was met by Terrys head for a goal - 15th min

Honda Fires in a powerful free kick into the box which is met by Evens head - 31st Min

Malouda's Through Ball to Dzeko gave him enough space for a simple 1 on 1 to make it 2-4 - 45th Min

Half Time Subs

Man U - Antonio Valencia On For Giggs, Paolo De Ceglie on for Patrice Evra & Dimitar Berbatov on for Wayne Rooney

Chelsea - Daniel Sturridge On For Neymar, Nicolas Anelka On For Benayoun, Ramires on for Michael Essien

2nd Half

Darren Fletcher On For Paul Scholes

Yuri Zhirkov On For Branislav Invanovic

Valencia runs past richards then plays a great through ball to Nani to score a goal in a second half which was less excitable then the First - 73rd Min
Full Time

Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnZwzHjMeLf8xYsJb_tdFtpvlIjuSyfAMo_pEwkKHKUGRek-yxfw
Other Results

Europa League Second Leg - Liverpool 4 - 1 Dinamo Minsk (Kuyt 3, Skrtle)

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round Draw

Liverpool V Aberdeen
Man City V Zillina
Aston Villa V AIK

Champions League 4th Qualifying Round Draw

Tottenham V POAK
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-04, 00:37 by I Vanquiish I
Premiership Match Day 1 Fixtures

Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtyUxAcbZgSdG00sYSmTNbmytVcemO6lA8HEGR9i-EbAH5nytB

Everton V Liverpool (Game Of Week)

Arsenal V Fulham

Blackpool V Man City

Bolton V Stoke

West Brom V Tottenham

Wigan V Wolves

Chelsea V Blackburn

Newcastle V Birmingham

Man United V West Ham

Aston Villa V Sunderland

I have chosen Everton V Liverpool as the game of the week to write about as it is the Merseyside Derby which always promises a good game. If whilst watching the game game is a very dull one with nothing to write about i will choose another game. probably either Bolton V Stoke Or Wigan V Wolves. So Watch Out of the macth report.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-04, 02:23 by I Vanquiish I
Emnes Packs His Baggies
Toms Premiership Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_hlJEr_kcrGkTWBhwP8fVK9wRIDZdLXyTzc-MJvxmbCAE9ejsIA
Ex Middlesbourgh Player Marvin Emnes has joined newly promoted team West Brom for a fee of £2.5Million. The Dutch player will add His Speed to an attack Baggies side. Middlesbourgh initially did not want to sell Emnes but after West Bromwich Albion place the £2.5Million bid Manager Tony Mowbray could not refuse. Emnes will hope he can help keep West Brom up this season instead of going back to where both himself and West Brom come from.
Scottz
Post 2011-01-04, 09:51 by Scottz
Cant wait to read more of this! Smile

How long more is the transfer season?
FMGeek
Post 2011-01-04, 11:38 by FMGeek
This is great so far i might do a spl one and continue with my blackburn save after
Pringers
Post 2011-01-04, 13:10 by Pringers
Excellent stuff once again Tom, it's a real joy to read this, and I do hope you get through the season.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-04, 16:27 by I Vanquiish I
Scottz wrote:
Cant wait to read more of this! Smile

How long more is the transfer season?

Its 14th Of August but i dont think there will be many if any until January

FMGeek wrote:
This is great so far i might do a spl one and continue with my blackburn save after

Nice One Corey Smile

Pringers wrote:
Excellent stuff once again Tom, it's a real joy to read this, and I do hope you get through the season.

Cheers Pringers
Niko
Post 2011-01-05, 17:18 by Niko
Great Stuff Tom, really detailed work and great to read cant wait for the rest of this.
Post  by Sponsored content

Toms Premiership Game

Page 1 of 1