PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

Managing : my weight through strict dieting and regular footballing

Career Goals : 24983

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home Empty
PostMr. Wiebe Returns Home

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home Toronto_fc_logo
Toronto FC

Founded in 2007, Toronto FC are a professional Canadian club currently playing in the Major League Soccer. The club play their home games at BMO Field and possess good training facilities and a good youth setup. The club also possess a youth academy and an above average youth recruitment network. The club is affectionately known as TFC and retains a fierce rivalry with Columbus Crew.

Although they have never won a competition, the club are enjoying probably their best spell of success this decade. Toronto FC finished runners-up in the Trillium Cup in 2008.

Wiebe Takes Charge At TFC
The Toronto FC board have made the shock announcement that unproven manager Keegan Wiebe will be taking charge of first team affairs at BMO Field.
It is Wiebe's first job in management and speculation is already mounting that the Toronto FC supporters are very disappointed that an unknown manager has been put in charge of the club.

Hopefully I can gain some approval from the fans. TFC is a profitable club which has been used as the financial model for the rest of the MLS for the last few seasons. Although they have had plenty of financial success, they are yet to have any major wins. Hopefully I can change that Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home :: Comments

Posh
Re: Mr. Wiebe Returns Home
Post 2010-12-07, 04:07 by Posh
Yeah, this is gonna be good Smile
Kwiebe
Post 2010-12-07, 05:14 by Kwiebe
Well I'm just getting into the pre-season and organizing the team for friendlies. However, I've kinda gone crazy in the transfer market, and have been enjoying the excellent aging danish market Laughing. On top of that I managed to pull off a robbery when Itumeleng Khune was offered to me by his agent. He's recovering from an ankle injury at this point but he's getting close to a recovery.

Hopefully this side lives up to its potential!

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home TorontoFCTransfers_History-2
Kwiebe
Post 2010-12-07, 06:20 by Kwiebe
WELL, just finished the friendly season, and the MLS regular season begins in a couple days. I managed to sign striker Junior Agogo soon after my last update. He will be acting as support. I'm very happy that I have picked up so many veteran leaders this season, as I hope they can anchor my younger players and hopefully mentor them.

Here are my scores so far, I'm pretty pleased outside of the two ties. Both of them were pretty ridiculous and came with both Khune and Stefan Frei injured. Both games we absolutely pelted the opposition keepers with shots but they managed to hold it all together. Nonetheless I think my performance so far has won the skeptical fans over somewhat, and the board are loving it.

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home TorontoFCTorontoFC_Fixtures

Next: Season play! Yipee!
Pringers
Post 2010-12-07, 11:49 by Pringers
Another great story Kwiebe, I like your stories, and I can see this one also being a lot of fun - good luck and keep up the awesome work.
Jelly
Post 2010-12-07, 16:15 by Jelly
Nice start so far here mate, and good to see you back Smile

GL & KIU!
Narl
Post 2010-12-08, 16:59 by Narl
Great start so far Kwieby Wink

Can't wait to see how you do in the league! Very Happy
Berry
Post 2010-12-08, 17:16 by Berry
Nice start mate, so far so good; keep up the good work and best of luck with Toronto FC! Very Happy

Hope you tear the MLS up Smile
the deeb
Post 2010-12-09, 09:07 by the deeb
Keegan's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going with this, mate, should be good. Never managed Toronto before, but then, as my wife will tell you, there's a lot of things I can't manage!
Kwiebe
Post 2010-12-14, 05:32 by Kwiebe
Ah the Deebster, try it some time!

Just a mini out-of-story update. As I've told a bunch of you I'm buried deep in tests until Friday, hence the lack of updates! Come next week I will be done my courses for the semester and it will be time for some hardcore FMing!

Can't wait to keep this rolling, I have a lot of plans for this team and a lot of results to share! Just to keep you guys tided over, here's some goals for you fine folk Wink

I'll be on chatting over the week but no new updates from any of my saves! Keep classy FMR!
Post  by Sponsored content

Mr. Wiebe Returns Home

Page 1 of 1