PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He's Justin Credible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26391

He's Justin Credible Empty
PostHe's Justin Credible

Meet Justin Credible.

The new superstar of English football.

Well, not quite yet. Credible doesn't turn 15 until October 2010. Currently he is an unattached player, keen to pick up a contract with a league club.

We're going to follow Justin through his career. Jump and shout as he plays his first match for a league club. Feel his disappointment as he picks up his first injury. Sense his frustration as he desperately tries to make it as a professional footballer.

Can he become the great footballer that he has always dreamed of?

Justin Credible is a Striker/AMRLC. He has blistering pace and sublime finishing for a young lad. Great things are being predicted for this lad, and surely it is only a matter of time before he becomes a household name.

Born in Guildford, Surrey, Justin has a desire to represent his country at any level he can.

Justin will be giving us an insight to his life, by way of a diary.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

He's Justin Credible :: Comments

Posh
Re: He's Justin Credible
Post 2010-11-30, 00:22 by Posh
the deeb wrote:
Meet Justin Credible.

The new superstar of English football.

Well, not quite yet. Credible doesn't turn 15 until October 2010. Currently he is an unattached player, keen to pick up a contract with a league club.

We're going to follow Justin through his career. Jump and shout as he plays his first match for a league club. Feel his disappointment as he picks up his first injury. Sense his frustration as he desperately tries to make it as a professional footballer.

Can he become the great footballer that he has always dreamed of?

Justin Credible is a Striker/AMRLC. He has blistering pace and sublime finishing for a young lad. Great things are being predicted for this lad, and surely it is only a matter of time before he becomes a household name.

Born in Guildford, Surrey, Justin has a desire to represent his country at any level he can.

Justin will be giving us an insight to his life, by way of a diary.

Excellent stuff.

Are his classmates going to play?

Jim Shoe
Stu Pidasol
Dwayne Pipe
Hugh Jass
Narl
Post 2010-11-30, 07:31 by Narl
Hahahaha Very Happy

Absolutely brilliant stuff from the Deeb xD
Pringers
Post 2010-11-30, 09:06 by Pringers
Laughing this is brilliant - can't wait to see what's coming! Keep it up!
Niko
Post 2010-11-30, 14:19 by Niko
Nice deeb Smile good stuff keep it coming
Berry
Post 2010-11-30, 16:21 by Berry
Great start here mate, can't wait to follow how the Credible does Very Happy
the deeb
Post 2010-12-01, 14:42 by the deeb
He's Justin Credible 260px-Sky_Sportssvg
He's Justin Credible Tn_GeorgieThompson27080901

TRANSFER BATTLE INTENSIFIES

The race to sign, Justin Credible, the hottest property in English football, has intensified as both Chelsea and Inter Milan have offered contracts.

Credible has been likened to players like Wayne Rooney
He's Justin Credible Rooney
Jermaine Pennant
He's Justin Credible Pennant
and Theo Walcott
He's Justin Credible Walcott

who were all courted by big clubs when they were teenagers Each had the expectation of them becoming superstars.

Richard White
He's Justin Credible Agent
Credible’s agent, has been in talks with both clubs and has stated that these have been ‘very productive and progressing at a good rate’.

It’s not clear whether other clubs will join the race, but it seems obvious that Credible’s agent will hold out for the best price.

‘Inter and Chelsea are the only ones who have been brave enough to offer a contract, but there’s also interest from other clubs.’

Minor interest has apparently been shown by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Liverpool. There’s also been interest from some lower league clubs from England, who are keen to secure Credible’s services with a view to selling him on in years to come, for a large profit.

White wouldn’t commit himself to the size of the contract, but we understand that it is likely to heavily weighted in favour of future achievements, should Credible become as good as many believe he will.

‘It’s not just about the money’, said White.

‘It’s about securing Justin’s future. He’s going to be a big star and we need to find the right club that can develop his talent properly.’

White wouldn’t commit himself to a deadline, but it’s believed that he will want to secure a deal in the next few days.

Jelly
Post 2010-12-01, 15:31 by Jelly
Great stuff once more deeb and cracking starts!

KUTGW!
Posh
Post 2010-12-01, 15:58 by Posh
Of course its about the money Smile
Berry
Post 2010-12-01, 16:08 by Berry
Nice one deeb, those clubs interested in Credible are tasty indeed!
Niko
Post 2010-12-01, 16:10 by Niko
Nice stuff again Deeb Smile

Narl
Post 2010-12-01, 19:53 by Narl
I'm eagerly anticipating your first update Deeb!!!! Very Happy

We, the people, demand some news!

I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-12-01, 20:26 by I Vanquiish I
Cant Wait To See Who U Sign For Deeb
Pringers
Post 2010-12-01, 20:37 by Pringers
Laughing I love this Deeb - you've made it sound so good, especially with the Sky Sports News presenters on it. Keep it up!
the deeb
Post 2010-12-01, 22:09 by the deeb
He's Justin Credible 260px-Sky_Sportssvg
He's Justin Credible Clare-tomlinson

JUSTIN-TER

Young starlet, Justin Credible, has agreed terms with Inter Milan.

He’s signed a 7 year contract with the Italian champions, and will work under Rafa Benitez at the Guiseppe Meazza.

He's Justin Credible Benitez

The 14 year old will move to Italy with his family. Justin’s father, Bear-Lee Credible, said

‘My son’s future is our total focus, so wherever he has to go, we’ll move to as well. I can’t ‘ave me son on his own over there, can I?’

The family will move to Milan as soon as they can, but Justin will go over first and start training with the youth team.

When asked about the signing Benitez was quick to point out the potential of the player.

‘I think he has a lot of potential’, he said

Benitez was also keen to point out that he could develop into a great player for Inter, and that its important for the club to grab a player of his ability when still so young

‘I think he could develop into a great player for Inter. It’s important for us to be able to sign a player of his ability when he is so young’, he said

Critics have voiced their concern over Credible going to a foreign club and especially to a country where he doesn’t speak the language. But Credible’s Dad believes that Justin can learn the language really quickly, and its more important that he develops as a player, so playing for a club like Inter, can only benefit his career.

‘Signing for the European Champions is every boys dream, we can’t believe what is happening at the moment, but we’re keen to support our boy as much as we can.’, he said

Credible won’t be 15 until October and so is on a youth contract to begin with, but he is expected to be rewarded with a decent professional contract in a few years.

Pringers
Post 2010-12-01, 22:12 by Pringers
Wow, excellent stuff mate - great move as well, and another fantastic written piece. Keep it up!
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-12-01, 22:20 by I Vanquiish I
wanted him to move to chelsea Sad
Narl
Post 2010-12-02, 00:08 by Narl
Great report to keep us updated Deebster Very Happy

Loved the bit where you said what Rafa Benitez was going to say, and then a quote from saying it word for word Razz

Brilliant stuff! "Bear-Lee Credible" Laughing
the deeb
Post 2010-12-02, 13:49 by the deeb
18th September 2010

Well I’m having a great time here in Milan. People are so friendly. The work has been hard, but I’ve really enjoyed it so far.

Got here in July, after I signed my first contract. Must say I was a little worried how I’d get on, but I’m really enjoying it, seeing some scenery, but most of all, being around some wonderful players.

I was very nervous to begin with, but Sr. Benitez has made me welcome, although I haven’t seen much of him. There were some people to meet us at the airport and we have an apartment overlooking the city. I get picked up every day and taken to the training ground where we all have our sessions to go through.

Pre-season was tough, but I can feel stronger already. I missed most of the friendlies, which was a bit disappointing, but I suppose I shouldn’t expect to play in those too early. Anyway, training had been going well when I get picked for the Super Cup match against Roma.

Well, to say I was nervous, doesn’t really do it justice. I was brickin meself. But I figured that if Sr. Benitez didn’t think I was any good, then he wouldn’t have picked me.

The game was at our home ground and I was up front with Samuel Eto’o. He’s a crackin bloke, and has taught me stuff already. I must ask him why he sticks that ridiculous apostrophe in the middle of his name. Anyway, Roma scored twice just before half-time and we couldn’t get back into it. Eto’o scored with about 10 minutes to go, but we couldn’t get another one.

I had a couple of shots, but couldn’t score. But overall I was ecstatic with my first game in Inter colours.

Then a week later, I was in the U20 side to meet Sampdoria. I would’ve preferred the European Super Cup match againt Atletico Madrid, but people told me I had plenty of time for those sort of matches.

Anyway, things couldn’t have gone better for me. I scored!!! Couldn’t believe it, but there was my name on the scoreboard. Couple of times, I missed some headers cos I was still looking up at it. Oh man, what a feeling. There weren’t many people there, but I didn’t care. I was off and running.

I got Man of The Match too and also a rating of 8.00 so I was as chuffed as a badger, as Holloway would say.

I must’ve done ok, as I was then in the team for the Serie A game at home to Chievo. I was alongside Eto’o again and again he scored. We won 2-0, and although I didn’t score I had 3 shots, one of which the keeper saved, so I felt I’d done alright.

Place was packed, though. 80,018 people. Wow, what a noise. Back home I’ve usually played in front of a few men and their dogs, but here, you couldn’t even hear any dogs, let along see them.

Beginning of September I was in the U20 side again, at home to Udinese. We drew 2-2. Then 3 days later I was back in the 1st team to go to Sampdoria. A bit of boring game, 0-0 and I really struggled to find any room. These defenders ain’t ‘arf physical. This time I was up with Diego Milito. Couldn’t really understand him, but he wasn’t as helpful as Eto’o, but there ya go.

I didn’t get to go to Panathinaikos for the Champions League game, but I worked on my fitness and strength.

I thought I’d play in the Serie A match against Roma, but we had a U20 game against them, so I got picked for that.

We won 2-0 and I got both goals!!!!

He's Justin Credible VRoma_U20

It was only in front of 162 people, but this all helps me. I had 5 shots on target and scored with 2 of them, so I was feeling awesome.

We’re 9th in the U20 League and 4th in Serie A.

Things are going so well for me so far, I really wasn’t sure how much U20 football I’d get in my first season, but the fact that I’ve played in the 1st team already means I’m convinced I made the right move.

My Dad’s a Liverpool fan, and he always criticised Sr. Benitez for not picking the youngsters, but I’ve got no complaint with him so far.

Long may it continue.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-12-02, 13:58 by I Vanquiish I
Great Update Deeb You should score soon in first team
Pringers
Post 2010-12-02, 19:36 by Pringers
Another cracking update mate, keep it up, and this will become an amazing story.

Well done Smile
the deeb
Post 2010-12-03, 10:42 by the deeb
18th October 2010

I’m really into this now. Still consider myself as a U20 player, but keep getting picked for the 1st team, so I’m happy.

Was on the bench against Udinese, and didn’t get on. We won 4-1, and I’d have liked a chance to score my first Serie A goal, but it wasn’t to be.

Then we went to Cesena. I started and played as an AML. Pandev and Eto’o were also used as attacking players, with Milito up front. Milito put us in front and then just before half-time, I arrived late in the area and tucked a cross away into the back of the net.

Boy, what a feeling. The place erupted and for a minute I seemed to be in a dream. I had to look back and make sure the ball had gone in, but the players were great and really seemed pleased.

He's Justin Credible VCesena

I’ve been in the papers too. Nothing bad, they seem to have taken to me and I’m feeling so good at the moment. I’m learning Italian, but I get the papers translated to me, so that makes things easier.

I then found myself in the U20 team at home to Brescia. I was pleased with my performance, but I didn’t score. We drew 1-1.

I’m obviously too young and new for the Champions League, as I’d have liked to have played against Rosenborg that night, but Brescia it was.

I was then in the U20 team for the trip to Bari. We drew 1-1, and I found it tough. Didn’t get much service and I guess if I’m gonna have a bad game, perhaps that was it.

Whilst struggling in that game, I missed the Serie A match against Brescia. The boys won 3-0, and that’s 4 in a row now.

After the Bari game, I was off to play for the England Under-19’s. I’d been picked for two friendlies, back last month. I played against Bulgaria and Switzerland, and scored in both. We beat Bulgaria, 4-0 and I got one of them, and then we beat Switzerland by the same score, but this time I got 2.

It’s a real honour to represent your country, at whatever level and I was really pleased with how I’d started. I was given Man of the Match award in Switzerland too.

So in October, we had the qualifying matches for the U19 European Championships. We had to go to Lithuania to play our 3 games. We were up against Bulgaria, Finland and the host nation, Lithuania. Some cracking lads in the squad and I made some good friends that I hope to continue to play with for many years to come.

Our first match was Bulgaria, but we couldn’t reproduce our form from last month, and we drew 1-1. Again I scored, and things just seemed to be falling into place for me.

We then met Finland, won 3-1 and again I was on the scoresheet. I just seemed to be in the right place at the right time. Our last match was against Lithuania and that’s a game I’ll remember for a long while.

We won 5-0 and I got 4 goals. 2 headers as well. I’ve been working on those in training in Milan, so that was good. But again, I was getting plenty of chances and that always helps.

He's Justin Credible Englandu19vLithuaniau19

We’d qualified for the Championships and we’d forged a great team spirit. I really hope we can keep this up. 9 goals in 5 games for England and I’m on a roll with them. The experience I’m picking up at club level, really seems to be helping.

3 games in 5 days was tiring, and I was surprised to be in the 1st team for the Serie A game in Bari. We won 2-0 and I felt tired, probably didn’t have the best of games but at least we won.

We’re top of the table at the moment, and in good form. 5 straight wins and still unbeaten.

Lifes pretty good at the moment.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2010-12-03, 14:54 by I Vanquiish I
Again great update Deeb

1 mistake u put thought was u said Milito scored but on the screenshot it shows Maicon
Pringers
Post 2010-12-03, 17:25 by Pringers
Excellent update again Deeb, I love reading this.
Jelly
Post 2010-12-03, 18:36 by Jelly
Awesome update once more here Deeb, your usual amazing writing schemes have enticed me once more Razz

KUTAW!
the deeb
Post 2010-12-03, 19:13 by the deeb
I Vanquiish I wrote:
Again great update Deeb

1 mistake u put thought was u said Milito scored but on the screenshot it shows Maicon

Oh there are mistakes all over the place, Tommers old chap. That's my cunning plan to keep people reading!!!

But, for you Tommers, you win this months 'Smart-arse of the Month' award.
the deeb
Post 2010-12-03, 19:14 by the deeb
Jelly wrote:
Awesome update once more here Deeb, your usual amazing writing schemes have enticed me once more Razz

KUTAW!

I see. Enticed Jelly is back on the menu
the deeb
Post 2010-12-03, 19:15 by the deeb
Pringers wrote:
Excellent update again Deeb, I love reading this.

Thanks Pringers, for continually stopping by and commenting on this.

Er, Mr Editor? How do I get this damn multiquote thing to work?
Pringers
Post 2010-12-03, 19:17 by Pringers
I believe Posh was working on it earlier in the week, not sure if he has made any progress.
Berry
Post 2010-12-03, 19:41 by Berry
Doing great mate, loving these updates.

Credible's in incredible form! Wink
the deeb
Post 2010-12-04, 01:58 by the deeb
15th November 2010

I seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment. I can’t stop scoring.

Still not playing in the Champions League and not a regular in the 1st team, but I’m playing regularly in the U20’s, and getting plenty of goals.

So what’s happened since we last spoke? Well, like I say, I didn’t play in the Benfica match in the CL, but I played in the U20 match in Catania. What a game that was.

Things began pretty well, and I’d scored within 5 minutes. Then 20 mins later, I found myself through on the keeper. I waited for him to make a move and I dinked it past him. Then right on half-time, I got another chance, which was really just a tap-in, but I got my first hat-trick in professional football.

He's Justin Credible VCatania_U20

This season just gets better and better, I can’t believe it.

Amazingly, I played the next day for the 1st team, at home, again against Catania. I started but was subbed in the 2nd half. We won 3-0, but I was getting tired.

Then I went back to the U20’s, played at home to Genoa. We drew 2-2 and I scored in the first half.

At the end of October, I was in the team for the Serie A game in Parma. This was a great game for us and I could feel there was a great team spirit generating. I was on the bench, but came on at half-time for Milito. We won the game 5-0. I didn’t score but was pleased with the way I got into the game.

I then played in the U20 Cup match against Sampdoria We won 4-2 and I scored a goal in each half. I’m really enjoying the U20’s and all the fitness work in training is really paying off. I feel sharp and alert and very confident. I know I’ve got more work to do on my strength, but that’ll come.

Then both the 1st team and U20’s had matches against Fiorentina. I was desperate to play in the 1st team, but the U20’s it was. A tight game, we won 1-0, but I didn’t score.

We then had the same sort of double-header against Napoli, although the U20’s game was the day before. I played in that, and scored the only goal of the game.

I’d obviously done enough to get into the 1st team for the following gday. This was another great team performance. We won 5-0, and I scored the 4th goal, but I also picked up my first booking. It came in the 1st minute too. I was a bit late in a tackle. There was nothing in it, I just misjudged it, but that’ll be a fine.

I doubt if I’ll have to pay that, my agent will probably sort that out, but the club seem to be ok about it. I was a bit embarrassed for a while, but eventually got over it.

I was looking forward to a bit of a break, when I found out I was in the team for the next U20 game a day after the Serie A game. So that was 3 games in 3 days. Not surprisingly I struggled. We won 1-0 but I was never really in the game, to be honest.

As I write this I’m on my way to Pisa. Why am I going there? Well, England U21’s have a friendly there and Stuart Pearce has selected me in the squad. I’m down to be there with people like Jack Wilshere, Jonjo Shelvey and Danny Welbeck. They’re top boys and I’d love to get a game, but being in the squad is enough. I’m one step away from the full team. Can’t see me playing for them for a while, as I reckon I’m only in the U21’s because they’ve just failed to qualify for the Euros. But I ain’t complaining.

Next time I write, I’ll be able to tell you whether I played or not.
Posh
Post 2010-12-04, 02:01 by Posh
A goalscoring machine he is.

The new Ian Rush !!!
the deeb
Post 2010-12-04, 07:36 by the deeb
Good comparison, 'the Posh'
Jelly
Post 2010-12-04, 08:56 by Jelly
Nicely done Mr. Credible and immense writing once more deeb!

KUTGW!
Pringers
Post 2010-12-04, 10:41 by Pringers
Amazing Deeb - surely you deserve the chance of first team football now, even at that tender age.
the deeb
Post 2010-12-06, 17:53 by the deeb
13th December 2010

Last time we spoke I was on my way to Pisa. I wasn’t looking to lean against any towers, I was meeting up with the England U21 squad. To my surprise, Stuart Pearce had selected me and I was really excited, but nervous at the same time.

They sent a car for me. Don’t know why, as I’d still get half-price on the bus! But I joined up with the team, and there were some cracking lads there. Made me feel really welcome.

I had felt a bit of a fraud. I mean, I’ve only played a handful of U19 matches, although I guess 9 goals in 5 games must’ve got me here, but it was still daunting.

Mr Pearce spoke to me during some training sessions and explained that he’d called me up for the experience. I wouldn’t be in the team or on the bench, but I was to behave as if I belonged here and I had every right to demand selection in months to come. He’d been following what I’d been doing at Inter, and was very impressed.

That made me feel 10 feet tall. He’s just one down from the main man, who is Italian, and so I started to get a bit carried away, dreaming of playing for England one day. I was disappointed not to get in the team, but determined to make it next time.

I watched the game from the stands and the boys did well, winning 1-0. Jonjo Shelvey scored the winning goal with about 10 mins to go.

Mixing and training with the squad was an awesome experience, but it made me more determined to get selected for the starting 11, next time.

Back at Inter, it’s been a bit frustrating this past month.

I was picked for the U20 team to play in Parma. I started the game but got kicked in the first 5 minutes and my ankle hurt so much I had to go off. Never been injured before, and I don’t really want to again. We won the game2-0, but I just sat there with an ice-pack on my ankle

They took me to the hospital to get an x-ray, but thankfully there was nothing broken. Just badly bruised. It meant I was out for 2 weeks, though.

I missed the Milan derby, which was a 2-2 draw, and a U20 win over Lecce.

Finally at the beginning of December I was on the bench for the trip to Juve. I hadn’t actually figured for the 1st team since the Napoli game almost 4 weeks before, so I was keen to get involved and make an impression.

It’s odd sitting on the bench. You’re expected to be all professional and support the team and your team mates, but secretly you’re hoping one of them gets injured. Just after the hour I was brought on. We won the game 3-0. A great result for the club and one the fans were really happy with. I wished I’d made more of a contribution, but I have to keep reminding myself that, when I signed for Inter, I really didn’t think I feature in the 1st team for at least a season. So I shouldn’t be too frustrated.

I then turned out for the U20’s in the U20 Cup Quarter-Final against Catania. I’d met these guys before and scored a hat-trick against them, so I was really looking forward to it.

It was a tight game and 0-0 at full-time, which meant extra time. They scored first, but then I grabbed an equaliser before we went 2-1 up just before the break. We went onto win 3-1 and are now into the Semis. I was pleased to score because I hadn’t actually hit the back of the net since that Napoli game on 10th November, and we were now on 8th December.

The 1st team all went off to Abu Dhabi to play in the World Club Championship. I didn’t get to go, but stayed behind with the U20’s. We took on Cagliari and beat them 2-0. I got both goals in the last 10 minutes.

The 1st team won the World Club Cup, beating Pachua on penalties. There’s a great buzz around the club and it’s a great place to be at the moment.

We’re 2nd in the league behind Napoli, but have 2 games in hand. I’m looking forward to being involved in more matches before Christmas and then hopefully getting back to England for the New Year, and see some of my mates.
Berry
Post 2010-12-06, 18:00 by Berry
Great red mate! Shame you got a kick to the ankle, just think you're better than all of them, that's why the player did that. Wink

Keep it up mate, hope you go all the way to the top Smile
Posh
Post 2010-12-07, 03:16 by Posh
Ankle problems, oh oh, sounds like he is the next Rooney !!
the deeb
Post 2010-12-08, 21:20 by the deeb
30th December 2010

It’s nearly New Year and I’ve been in England for a week or so. The club gave me some time off and so I grabbed the opportunity to come back and see some of mates. We’ve all come back to see the rest of the family, and it was good to see my brother, Ardley, who still lives in Guildford.

It’s been an amazing journey so far, I can’t believe the year is at an end and I won’t forget 2010 in a hurry.

Since we last spoke, I’ve played two more matches for the U20’s and one more in Serie A.

First up we played Juventus in Turin. This was for the U20’s and we were a goal down with 10 mins to go, and finally I got a clear chance and I stuck the ball away. That was really satisfying as Juve are a good side and we’re unbeaten at the moment.

Then we were at home to Palermo. I scored again, in the first 10 minutes. I must say I felt quite sharp and hoped I’d get plenty more, but it didn’t happen and the game ended 1-0 to us. The U20’s are top of the table, 2pts ahead of Fiorentina and still unbeaten. Things are going well.

Then I was selected for the last Serie A game of 2010. We were at home to Lecce. I started the match, but didn’t feel quite as sharp as I had 5 days earlier and so began to get tired before the end. I had a couple of chances but nothing clear-cut. We ended the game 2-2, which wasn’t the best result for us, but we’re still top. Napoli are 3pts behind us.

Before I left for my hols, the boss spoke to us all. He was pleased with the first half of the season and said he expected us to push on from here. Teams were struggling to keep up with us, as we’re difficult to beat. He said he was also pleased with some of the youngsters that had come into the team. I took that to mean he meant me, but he didn’t direct me at all.

I’ve had a phenomenal start to my career here and am very happy. I don’t reckon I would’ve got the first team chances I have, if I’d chosen Chelsea, and although I’d be nearer home, I quite like the fact that I can just get on with my football and no one expects too much.

So far, I've made 7 starts in Serie A and 2 subs appearances. Scored 2 goals.

For the U20's, I've made 15 starts and scored 13 goals.

Then add 9 goals in 5 starts for the England U19's, it's been quite a 6 months.

Roll on 2011 and let’s see what that brings.
Pringers
Post 2010-12-08, 21:32 by Pringers
Two awesome updates Deebster - I love reading this, it's so great and well written. Keep it up!
the deeb
Post 2010-12-23, 13:53 by the deeb
3rd April 2011

It’s been quite an eventful few months since we last spoke.

I had a great Christmas and New Year, but then it was straight back into things in January. Throughout January I only made one appearance in the first team, when I started away to Chievo. During the final few minutes I got my 2nd injury of the season. Not a serious one but I missed a few games, though.

I was disappointed as just a few days before I’d got 2 for the U20’s against Sampdoria. The injury meant I missed the Semi-Final win in the U20 Cup. We beat Cagliari 3-1, and were through to meet Lazio in the final.

My first game back was the U20 game away to Roma, where I scored. I was chuffed as I need to keep scoring if I can push myself forward for the 1st team. That Roma return was important as I then started in the Serie A game at home to Udinese. We lost 0-1 and there was a real downbeat feeling around the place. It was only our 2nd defeat in the Serie A, so I didn’t think we should’ve been that down, but maybe that’s how these top boys get themselves going again.

I made a substitute appearance against Brescia, and then I heard Stuart Pearce had picked me for the U21 international against Ukraine. This meant a trip to Wembley. I certainly felt more comfortable joining up with this squad than I had last year. I felt my form had got me here, whereas I always felt being picked before was just because Mr Pearce wanted to try some different players.

I was on the subs bench, but came on at half-time. What an experience it was to play at Wembley Stadium. Wembley Stadium! Boy, what a place. We won 3-2. They were a keen team to play against but I reckoned my experience of playing against nasty Italian defenders was beginning to pay dividends.

I’d barely got back to Italy when I got told I was playing in the Serie A game at home to Cesena. We won that 3-0 and I scored. That was my 3rd goal in Serie A, and I’d noticed a few people in the press were beginning to mention me. I wasn’t a regular, by any means, but it was important to make an impression whenever I got the chance.

I then scored 3 goals in 2 U20 matches and even got Man of The Match against Catania. This then got me a start in the next 4 Serie A games, against Catania, Fiorentina, Napoli and Parma. I didn’t get on the scoresheet but was generally happy with my form.

I was beginning to get on well with some of the 1st teamers. I never felt the peg I hung my jacket on was completely mine, but it felt good each time I went into the changing rooms and saw all those internationals there.

My form for U20 was good. We lost the U20 Cup Final, 0-2 to Lazio, which was a real downer, but then I scored in each of my next 3 matches.

Towards the end of the month I was selected for the U21’s again. We were away to Wales, which meant a trip to Wrexham. I was on the bench again, but got on at half-time and scored my first goal at that level. We ran out 6-0 winners and there’s a great atmosphere about the place. We’ve got qualifiers coming up and I’m desperate to be involved. I don’t want to go back to the U19’s now, I want to cement my U21 place.

We’re nearing the end of the season and I’ve scored a total of 38 goals this season, in 51 games. I’ve had such a good time, but I need to keep working on things. My movement still needs some work, I’ve never found it difficult to find the net, but I need to make sure I’m thinking ahead of the defenders a bit better.
Jelly
Post 2010-12-23, 13:56 by Jelly
Fantastic update mate, one of your best as its so in depth but immensely interesting!

KUTFW!
Pringers
Post 2010-12-23, 14:55 by Pringers
Another amazing update in an amazing story Deeb - well done and keep up the very awesome work!
Niko
Post 2010-12-23, 14:57 by Niko
Great update deeb Smile keep it up cant wait to hear more.
Narl
Post 2010-12-23, 15:38 by Narl
Justin's doing great! Wink

Great post Deeb, I loved it Smile Keep it up mate Very Happy
Berry
Post 2010-12-23, 16:07 by Berry
Excellent update Deebster, love to read your stories - well done and I'm sure Justin will keep up the hard work too Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

He's Justin Credible

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com