PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narl
First Team
First Team
Narl

Managing : Blackpool, CSKA Moscow, MV Croatia

Career Goals : 25921

Arsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010) Empty
PostArsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010)

The London derby between the Gunners and Spurs always promises to be a cracker of a game, and this occasion is certainly no different!

Arsenal come into the match on a 2 game winning streak, having just beat Everton 2-1 away from home, with confidence flowing Arsenal will be ready to display their attractive attacking football in full flow!

Tottenham, meanwhile, come into the match in the need of getting a good run of games going. After beating Inter Milan 3-1 at home on the 2nd Nov, Tottenham have gone on to lose, draw and most recently win, 4-2 against Blackburn (giving them a bit of confidence as well going into the match)

Both teams are confident and I expect the game to be full of attacking football, a great match for neutrals!

Kick off: 12:45 PM GMT, from the Emirates Stadium, live on Sky Sports 2.

Both teams have injuries, particularly Tottenham, which could be a slight worry for Harry Redknapp, however there is a silver lining to the grey cloud that looms over his head. Defoe has been confirmed fit to play, as he makes his comeback against fierce rivals Arsenal away, good timing Jermaine!

Arsenal on the other hand still have a long term injury, Ramsey, out, as well as first team goalkeeper Almunia. Real test for Fabianski as he has to put up with the striking prowess of Van Der Vaart, Defoe, Bale, Crouch, etc. That'll be interesting to watch to see if Fabianksi can continue to stake his claim for a regular 1st team spot after Almunia comes back.

Injuries/Doubts

Arsenal
Tottenham
Injured
Injured
Almunia (Elbow)
Dawson (Knee+Ankle)
Diaby (Ankle)
Huddlestone+Keane (ankle)
Frimpong (Knee)
Dos Santos,King,Woodgate(groin)
Ramsey (Broken Leg)
O'Hara (back)
Vermaelen (Achilles)

Tottenham have 2 doubts for the match, Kranjcar has a calf issue and Lennon a hamstring problem. Arsenal have none.

The referee for the match is Phil Dowd with his assistant referees being Darren Cann and Simon Long. The fourth official is Andre Marriner.

*Match tidbit (from BBC Sports)

Tottenham have won only one Premier League game away to Arsenal, a 3-1 victory in May 1993. The Gunners have taken 29 points from a possible 33 in their last 11 league games against their north London rivals.

Let the game begin!

Last edited by Narl on 2010-11-20, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Arsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010) :: Comments

Pringers
Re: Arsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010)
Post 2010-11-20, 10:56 by Pringers
Good stuff, Narl.

I don't know why but I fancy Spurs to get something Today Smile....well, I'm kind of hoping haha.
FMGeek
come on you spurs i have my flag ready
Good introduction Smile I'm looking forward to the match report
Great little preview into the game Narl! Great writing!

KUTGW!
Narl, you could become a member of the writters crew if you wanted?

Fantastic writing great preview love it Smile
I'm fairly sure he's doing this as a kinda trail/taster for himself before he becomes part of the VIP Writers Crew Razz
I just think hes not applying as he will be in the same group as you Razz
Haha, I felt like I needed to do a match report too, pre-match build up A'INT up to the high standards that this Forum DESERVES!!!!! Smile

Arsenal vs Tottenham ( 20th November 2010)

Page 1 of 1