PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G'Day Lads! First go at FM10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kwiebe
Exclusive
Exclusive
Kwiebe

Managing : my weight through strict dieting and regular footballing

Career Goals : 24873

G'Day Lads! First go at FM10 Empty
PostG'Day Lads! First go at FM10

Hey everyone,

So as a lot of you may know I'm new to the game. In the last week or so I've been doing single seasons with bigger clubs to figure out how the game works, and the various do's and don'ts, strategies and such.

Well today I started my first true "journey". Manager Keegan Wiebe signed with Scottish perennial squad Rangers FC! I came in a good ways into the season and sacked the entire staff within a week. Once I had assembled my staff I made the decision to not make any real changes to the players, as the year has been fairly successful. I came in with the club being down 15 points to Celtic in the league and with a birth in the Euro Cup quickly approaching!

Thusfar I have cut the Celtic points lead down to 9 and am currently playing the second leg of my first round of the Euro Cup against Everton. For coming in as the underdogs we have been doing very well!

I'll keep you guys posted through the rest of the season! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

G'Day Lads! First go at FM10 :: Comments

Kwiebe
Re: G'Day Lads! First go at FM10
Post 2010-09-30, 06:12 by Kwiebe
Alright well back with an update already. Everton just finished their defeat of my Rangers 2-1 at their home field after a scoreless draw at our field. It was a sour loss, as we came back just after half after being down a goal for the entire first, just to have a hand-ball in the box blatantly missed by the official.

One bright spot was back-up keeper, 31 year old Neil Alexander who has been playing for the last month since starter Allan McGregor went down with a hip injury. With McGregor due back within two weeks I have my first decision to make. Alexander came up with some insane saves against an Everton team that was bigger, stronger and hungrier than my little squad.

Next up? Celtic at home. What a couple weeks!
the deeb
Post 2010-09-30, 09:36 by the deeb
Good to see ya, Kwiebers old chap. Nice to see you've decided to make a start on a career too, and let us know about it.Erm, not sure if you know, but I'm the guvnor rand 'ere. Now obviously we don't want anything nasty to happen to you or your story, and so I can help with that. I can stop all the nasty things happening. I'll be sending some boys rand to collect payment to looking after you, kwiebers old son. Know what I mean????Nuff said!

On a lighter note. Is this going to be a story or just a summary of your current game? Neither is better than the other, but there is a difference. Generally with a story, we like to see some graphics and maybe a bit more detail. If you just want to give us an update on the results and how you're doing, then the current game thread is probably a better place to start. Don't worry about it, I'll let you off this time, but basically, this is my manor.....if you get my drift!!!
Anyway, good to see yer!
Jelly
Post 2010-09-30, 16:19 by Jelly
And if you want a story example check out Deebs thread ;D

Anyways mate welcome to the site and sounds like a good game is unfolding and I'd love to see some of it Very Happy Hope you stay around these parts and enjoy yourself here Smile
Pringers
Post 2010-10-01, 09:31 by Pringers
Good start here, Well done. Keep it up!
Berry
Post 2010-10-01, 19:03 by Berry
Good start here mate, keepi it goin'

I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this Smile
Kwiebe
Post 2010-10-01, 21:13 by Kwiebe
Deebs you bugger! I definitely did post this in the wrong area.... my bad! I'll transfer it over there right now. Also, updates coming after I get home from school! End of season report and whatnot
Kwiebe
Post 2010-10-01, 21:23 by Kwiebe
The New and Improved!
There we go everyone. In its new (and proper) home! I'll try a story next time around, but I don't have the time/patience to do much more than a little text update now and again Very Happy

Stay tuned at the link from now on!
Jelly
Post 2010-10-01, 23:32 by Jelly
Good to see youve started a thread mate and are being active in the forums Smile Hope you stay active and I look forwards to seeing more posts and updates from you in the future Smile
Kwiebe
Post 2010-10-02, 20:43 by Kwiebe
Thanks Jelly!
Post  by Sponsored content

G'Day Lads! First go at FM10

Page 1 of 1