PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

Career Goals : 23434

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM _
PostSubject: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2014-11-30, 11:06

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM SCBastiavEAGuingamp_PitchFull-3
SC Bastia Director Cam

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM RCLensvOM_PitchFull-2
RC Lens Sideline Cam

[url=https://s413.photobucket.com/user/kamerabuff/media/FM STUFF/BournemouthvWigan_FieldFull.png.html]Adboards/banners for all versions of FM BournemouthvWigan_FieldFull[/url]
Bournemouth TV Cam

[url=https://s413.photobucket.com/user/kamerabuff/media/FM STUFF/OMvStadeRennaisFC_FieldFull-4.png.html]Adboards/banners for all versions of FM OMvStadeRennaisFC_FieldFull-4[/url]
OM TV Cam

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM ASMonacovASSaint-Etienne_PitchFull
AS Monaco Rail Cam

[url=https://s413.photobucket.com/user/kamerabuff/media/FM STUFF/NorwichvArsenal_FieldFull-2.png.html]Adboards/banners for all versions of FM NorwichvArsenal_FieldFull-2[/url]
Norwich (Director Cam)

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM SanJosevRealMadriz_PitchFull-3
San Jose Director Cam

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM DinamovFCP_PitchFull
Dinamo Zagreb Director Cam

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM DCUnitedvMarathon_PitchFull
DC United Sideline Cam

[url=https://s413.photobucket.com/user/kamerabuff/media/FM STUFF/ZenitvACMilan_FieldFull.png.html]Adboards/banners for all versions of FM ZenitvACMilan_FieldFull[/url]
Zenit (Behind the Goal Cam)

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM XolosTijuanavMalacateco_PitchFull-3
Xolos Tijuana Rail Cam

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM RivervBanfield_PitchFull
River Plate (Close Cam)

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM LigadeQuitovMillonarios_PitchFull
Liga de Quito (Behind the Goal)

Interested in adding some variety to each stadium backdrop in the match engine? Looking to bring a club’s fan culture and colors into the game? Hopefully this graphics mod, updated from last year's edition, can help: it replaces the various generic FM/Sega/sigames/etc ads along the stadium with club-specific supporter’s flags, logos, tifos, and more, thereby giving each match backdrop a bit more local color and fan flair. SI put a lot more adboards all around the stadiums this year, so there's even more opportunities to see club-specific colors and fan culture all around the game.

WHAT’S INSIDE?
Banners, flags, and other team-specific graphics to give your FM15 3D match engine a more colorful experience. Almost 5,000 club or league-linked images (nearly double last year's version).
STADIUM BANNERS FROM THE TOP FIVE EUROPEAN LEAGUES:
ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP * LA LIGA * BUNDESLIGA 1 * SERIE A * LIGUE 1

PLUS: * SKYBET ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP * BUNDESLIGA 2 * SKYBET LEAGUE ONE (NEW THIS YEAR!)

AND: Over 50 top clubs from across Europe (usually Champions League qualifiers), including....

• Austria (Austria Wien, Rapid Wien, Red Bull Salzburg, Sturm Graz)
  • Belgium (Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Genk, Lokeren, Standard Liege)
  • Czech Republic (Slavia Prague, Sparta Prague, Slovan Liberec, Viktoria Plzen)
  • Greece (Olympiakos, Panathanaikos, PAOK)
  • Holland (Ajax, AZ, Feyenoord, PSV, Twente, Vitesse)
  • Israel (Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Maccabi Tel-Avi, Maccabi Haifa)
  • Portugal (Benfica, Braga, P. Ferreira, Porto, Sporting, Estoril, Rio Ave, and several more)
  • Scotland (Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, Rangers, St. Mirren)
  • Turkey (Besiktas, Galatasary, Fenerbache, Trabzonspor, Bursaspor)
  • Ukraine (Dnipro, Dynamo Kyiv, Metalist, Shakhtar)

• Plus EVERY OTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TEAM FOR 2014/2015 and NEARLY EVERY EUROPA LEAGUE TEAM.

NEW THIS YEAR!
SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

MLS (includes NYFC, New York Cosmos, and Orlando City), plus special focus on CONCACAF including top teams from LIGA MX and CONCACAF Champions League veterans like Saprissa, Olimpia Honduras, Tauro FC, and more.

South American squads, including 9 teams from Argentine Primera Division, 17 clubs from Brazilian Championship, and high-ranking clubs from other South American nations for those playing in the Copa Libertadores.

AND...: league-specific ads that will appear if you are playing a team not in the file. For instance, a Liga Adelante game will generate Spain-specific, Liga Adelante ads if that team is not in the file; same with all leagues mentioned above, including Champions League, Europa League, Copa Libertadores, etc. Friendly games outside of an official league (or a league not in the file) will show SI’s FM15 default ads.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place first ads folder (with xml file) inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016 folder

2. Place large pictures/ads folder inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics folder. (If you do not have a graphics folder yet, please create one. If you already have a graphics and pictures folder, place large ads folder within the graphics/pictures folder, so that it should now read graphics/pictures/ads.)

3. Please restart FM16 entirely. Only when FM16 is restarted will it read the new ads xml file that we’ve added in.

4. Go to Preferences/Interface screen in game; please click on Clear Cache, and then Reload Skin.

5. Individual team banners and flags should now appear. Enjoy.

NOTE: Some custom skins may have a separate graphics/pictures folder within their skin, and will only read pictures and graphics if they are placed inside it. If you are using a custom skin and the banners are not appearing, please move the large ads folder into that skin’s graphics/pictures folder and see if that works. Again, restart the game, etc etc.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS!
As with the FM14 version of this that I created last year, this mod owes thanks to the “FM 14 Ad Board Patch” created by tv_capper at sortitoutsi.net, which added realistic ads to the advertising boards. We’ve used their original xml file as a base, changing where necessary and adding a lot onto it, and replaced all their league-specific ad images with club-specific banners and flags. Also thanks to a user called renato_2913 on the fm-brasil forums, whose mod put club-specific tifos into the Brazilian league; it’s where I first noticed this was possible. Without the work of these users, this mod could never have been imagined, so thanks again to them.**

** Images were found through various sources: PES and FIFA users who created their own banner collections, websites devoted to pictures of ultras and tifos, scarf vendors, individual club and supporters’ sites, and many more. Special mention to the great banners created by users like Uomagnetico on the soccergaming.com forum; Zirko on the oltreilclacio Italian FM forums, Edwin on the pessoccerworld forums, and more.**

DOWNLOAD HERE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOY!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2srl3zmb9z58hd/STADIUM+GRAPHICS+FOR+3D+MATCH+ENGINE+FM15_V2.zip

FINAL WORDS
Enjoy!! Questions? Comments? Let me know. This mod isn't designed to faithfully replicate every signboard in every stadium, merely to find a way to insert some fan culture and club colors into the game. Nor does it duplicate advertising banners, so no signboards for Mastercard, Adidas, etc, although I have added some for the league-specific defaults. If you are interested in realistic advertising banners, the sortitoutsi.net TV Adboards mod by tv_capper is what you should find. Finally, it proved too time-consuming to position every supporter's flag into its correct spot in a stadium (Curva Nord in the North end, etc), especially as the images are repeated 3-5 times, so apologies for that. Thanks again, and enjoy!

Thanks to http://community.sigames.com/member.php/314175-strangerthankindness

Last edited by Gerdundula on 2015-11-24, 15:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buonanno
Buonanno

Career Goals : 17262

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2014-12-19, 08:26

Is possible have one for Jena?
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33145

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2014-12-19, 09:51

I am sure there will be future updates to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Buonanno
Buonanno

Career Goals : 17262

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2014-12-19, 11:53

i hope it
Back to top Go down
tubuus
tubuus

Career Goals : 16797

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-01-07, 16:37

Can i play with banners and flags but without adboards? I want to use FM15 Adboard Patch by tv_capper non-clubs.

PS can you make this mod without adboards?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-01-07, 16:52

You would have to copy over the pics yourself, they should have the same id so fairly easy to do
Back to top Go down
tubuus
tubuus

Career Goals : 16797

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-01-07, 17:44

You can do a simple guide how to do it? I do not quite understand.

I need to have only banners and flags. Need a compatibility fm15 adboards patch non-clubs.

sorry for my english))
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-01-07, 19:07

Oh, only banners? Nothing around with just them unless you copy and duplicate what is already in your folders. Open your folders up and see what is in there and what you want to duplicate. Just keep the same size and name of the picture
Back to top Go down
craigbull
craigbull

Career Goals : 16622

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-02-11, 15:26

Hi, I have created my own team and ads but have no idea how to place them into the game. Please help, cheers, craigbull.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-02-11, 15:35

Did you replace a current team? If so just look in the folder for the old team, change the ID to your new ID and replace their ads with yours. Make sure the ads are the same size (Very important)
Back to top Go down
craigbull
craigbull

Career Goals : 16622

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-02-12, 13:47

I finally manged to get it to work. Thanks a lot for your advice. Invaluable. Cheers, craigbull.
Back to top Go down
squintz69
squintz69

Managing : Nuneaton

Career Goals : 15985

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-06-23, 04:22

Does this mod work with the KSD AD-BOARDS MEGAPACK?
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-06-23, 08:01

squintz69 wrote:
Does this mod work with the KSD AD-BOARDS MEGAPACK?

No, because the config files will conflict Sad
Back to top Go down
squintz69
squintz69

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-06-23, 19:30

Damn I really like both.  I wish the badass team banners would be hung around the stadiums with the KSD AD-BOARDS MEGAPACK's ad boards.  

Which do you recommend for realism?
Back to top Go down
mykal
mykal

Managing : Tallaght Thistle

Career Goals : 18832

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-15, 12:12

Were are the graphics and config stored for the banners? I only see ads
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-15, 19:13

mykal wrote:

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place first ads folder (with xml file) inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015 folder

2. Place large pictures/ads folder inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics folder. (If you do not have a graphics folder yet, please create one. If you already have a graphics and pictures folder, place large ads folder within the graphics/pictures folder, so that it should now read graphics/pictures/ads.)
Back to top Go down
mykal
mykal

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-16, 16:16

Posh wrote:
mykal wrote:

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place first ads folder (with xml file) inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015 folder

2. Place large pictures/ads folder inside Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics folder. (If you do not have a graphics folder yet, please create one. If you already have a graphics and pictures folder, place large ads folder within the graphics/pictures folder, so that it should now read graphics/pictures/ads.)

Yeah, I know where to put the folders, I think you mis-understood me but thanks anyway, my question was for the banners only not the ad boards, I don't see any graphics that make up the banners only the ads. I was wanting to make my own banners/flags
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-16, 16:22

mykal wrote:
Posh wrote:
mykal wrote:

INSTRUCTIONS

Yeah, I know where to put the folders, I think you mis-understood me but thanks anyway, my question was for the banners only not the ad boards, I don't see any graphics that make up the banners only the ads. I was wanting to make my own banners/flags

Ahhh, gotcha. The team name banners in the stands are actually set in the game and difficult to mod. What this mod has done has replaced some of the lower and upper adboards with banners. So you could do the same in the adboards folder, just make sure that the one you change is the same size etc as the one in the folder.
Back to top Go down
mykal
mykal

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-16, 16:33

Ahh, I see. So my best bet would be to place my flags etc. over an existing ad board to give appearance it's hanging over, no worries I can do that easily. Thanks for the replies

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM 3_online

kinda like that
Back to top Go down
mykal
mykal

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-17, 19:34

Hmmmm..... looking at the example picture of Norwich City at the top of this page, none of those graphics are in the folder for Norwich City, DC United doesn't have a folder at all yet is displayed here at the top of the page??? am I missing something?

Oh my... what a total ass I am!!!
seems I've been using the wrong ad's pack all along, might just help if I download the one here.
Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-09-18, 17:21

mykal wrote:

Oh my... what a total ass I am!!!
seems I've been using the wrong ad's pack all along, might just help if I download the one here.
Hahahahaha

Sado
Back to top Go down
squintz69
squintz69

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-11, 01:42

So I moved my Ads folder from FM15 to FM16 and I came upon a problem.  The default ads from FM16: such as the Movember ad, the FM handleheld ad, ect.. are in my game getting in the way of the modded in adboards.  Some of the ads are suppose to be there such as the competetion logo adboard but alot of them are blocked.  Any idea how to get rid of them?  Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-13, 13:31

did you clear the cache after installing?

I havent seen that problem with mine tbh. Some of the banners do overhang over the boards but thats supposed to look that way replicating real games
Back to top Go down
squintz69
squintz69

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-13, 21:08

I figured out what I did!

I moved over my ads folder that was in /graphics/pictures/ads but didn't move the ads folder that was in the general /documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager16/ads folder that contains the fm.xml folder.
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-13, 21:46

squintz69 wrote:
I figured out what I did!

I moved over my ads folder that was in /graphics/pictures/ads but didn't move the ads folder that was in the general /documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager16/ads folder that contains the fm.xml folder.

Nuke
Back to top Go down
Kad38
Kad38

Career Goals : 18635

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-26, 01:21

hi everyone which take this one or https://fmreport.forumotion.com/t2124-ksd-ad-boards-megapack for FM 16 ? thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-11-26, 10:11

Kad38 wrote:
hi everyone which take this one or https://fmreport.forumotion.com/t2124-ksd-ad-boards-megapack for FM 16 ? thanks in advance

Depends on your taste tbh, I prefer these ones on my game
Back to top Go down
Kad38
Kad38

Career Goals : 18635

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-12-01, 21:43

hi to all why champions league game or other cuts are not displayed ? I keep the banners of the club ?
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 09:40

If you use the club banners it will only show defaults for the cup games, you can always add in your own as I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

Managing : Spurs

Career Goals : 19142

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2016-11-05, 07:38

I hope this will be updated for fm17! Would look really cool if you could change the advertisement on
moving and flashing adboards!
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2016-11-05, 15:31

Infiltrator wrote:
I hope this will be updated for fm17! Would look really cool if you could change the advertisement on
moving and flashing adboards!

According to SI they cannot be changed due to licensing (although I have already made one of my own) so lets see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2016-11-05, 15:40

How you did this? Maybe i can try Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gerdundula
Director of Football
Director of Football
Gerdundula

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2016-11-05, 15:45

steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2017\data\sigfx\videos\hd\video_ads\

You will need an editing program plus a file converter to do it.
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime2016-11-06, 07:12

Intresting stuff to play with... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adboards/banners for all versions of FM   Adboards/banners for all versions of FM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adboards/banners for all versions of FM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Graphics :: All Other Graphics-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com