PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DazS8
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
DazS8

Managing : PSG

Career Goals : 22725

DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions _
PostSubject: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-03, 17:23

Hi all

Me again.
What I have for you this time is Coloured Netting Stanchions (posts behind the goal)

Add your teams color to your goals, and why not combine with my colored netting released earlier.

Here are a few examples.....

DOWNLOAD HERE

https://mega.co.nz/#!M4EjyL4D!atadHWUzQRQpOfvAwgbuS9SLM4aFrEeQKsf0jaUQ2qQ

INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED AS ALWAYS
Back to top Go down
wkdsoul
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
wkdsoul

Career Goals : 18838

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-04, 18:07

I cant believe u did these as well... you should hit FM graphics anonymous.. Smile
Back to top Go down
DazS8
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
DazS8

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-04, 19:21

lol! .......yep I think I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
beggs22
beggs22

Managing : Nottingham Forest

Career Goals : 18609

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-07, 21:54

Hi Daz wondered if you could help? I have deleted my goal posts by mistake... so I have your excellent red nets for my beloved NFFC but no goal posts surrounding them (looks pretty wired with out the white uprights and crossbar). Do you know where I might be able to re install these again? Also I have had crash dump issue but only with the 3D ball pack when I remove it works fine I'm I installing properly? 
PS Love the site, seem to be spending to much time reading all the great threads and applying the excellent ad-on's
Back to top Go down
DazS8
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
DazS8

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-07, 23:42

beggs22 wrote:
Hi Daz wondered if you could help? I have deleted my goal posts by mistake... so I have your excellent red nets for my beloved NFFC but no goal posts surrounding them (looks pretty wired with out the white uprights and crossbar). Do you know where I might be able to re install these again? Also I have had crash dump issue but only with the 3D ball pack when I remove it works fine I'm I installing properly? 
PS Love the site, seem to be spending to much time reading all the great threads and applying the excellent ad-on's

Hi mate
Will be glad to help.
I will upload the default posts on here for you, don't be fooled like many people who blame a certain graphic for dumps.
You may find as I did its more likely the actual game itself.
Had loads of crashes myself after last update and was starting to think....maybe it is my graphics etc...but now not a single crash dump.
Bare in mind I have loads of things installed....Balls..Nets...Posts...Pitches...Boots...Hair....not to mention all the logos, faces and backgrounds.
I re-installed the game then put all the add ons I wanted in before starting FM and like I said not a single dump now...touch wood.
Anyway I will get the posts for you now,oh and I am from Nottingham too.

Here you go mate.......http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmepm0cgedw2wqt/DEFAULT_GOALPOSTS.rar.

Just delete your goalposts folder and replace it with this one, the default posts are Black by the way so if you want white....download them from here.
Back to top Go down
beggs22
beggs22

Managing : Nottingham Forest

Career Goals : 18609

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-09, 22:57

Hi Daz

Thanks for the goal post link nice to have white posts again, thanks for the info regarding graphics etc the 3D ball pack I am experiencing a problem with is By XABA which is a shame because they look excellent. Your's work absolutely fine and look great in the game. You suggest re installing the game will you lose any data?

PS originally from Cinderhill now in Tiverton nice to hear from a Nottinghamanion 
Back to top Go down
DazS8
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
DazS8

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime2014-02-09, 23:01

No you dont lose any data mate.....you keep all your files/folders as they are.....it just returns the installation files to default...but you will have to re install all the graphics you had in there like balls, pitches etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions   DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DazS8 Coloured Netting Stanchions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: FM14, FM13 & FM12 Archives-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com