nufcfan
nufcfan

Career Goals : 10464

The Unknown to the Known Empty
PostThe Unknown to the Known

The Unknown to the Known 23j4v9u
---------------------------------------------------------------

The Unknown to the Known 209ghtj
Well this was not expected. When my agent called me and told me that Flora were offering me a position I had to go on [link name=Wikipedia]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Flora_Tallinn[/link]. No idea where they were, not even knowing the country they are based in.
Finding out they are a club based in Estonia and due to be playing in the Europa League this season I was delighted. A semi professional footballer from England who was fresh out of his coaching badges and a club who were due to play in Europe wanted me.
Researching did answer a few questions, the nations top division was ranked lower than the Skrill Premiership in England. This was going to be a challenge but fun. Next stop was the Airport and on with my journey to my new life.

The Unknown to the Known 15g6ng0
I arrived and was shocked at the quality of the facilities, having a walk around the ground it was amazing and I was informed it was also the National stadium.
Walking through the ground I walked through the trophy room, they have a decent collection, I was impressed. I turned to one of my guides and said that its missing the Europa League or Champions league trophy. He just laughed. Not sure why but I didn't want to tell him I was serious, why should a club of the size not be able to grow and progress in Europe.
The Unknown to the Known 23tfsqr
The Unknown to the Known 125i7v8

Guess we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Unknown to the Known :: Comments

No Comment.

The Unknown to the Known

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com