PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33300

Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy _
PostSubject: Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy   Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy Icon_minitime2013-12-11, 21:15

This is a pass and keep the ball in the opponents half tactic. Its a very effective tactic when you have a Target Man that you want to use with a Poacher or speedy Striker. I wouldnt really use it if you only have one decent striker though, its relying on the TM holding up the ball.
It is a slow possession based tactic.

You will need 2 very strong Midfielders for this Tactic, high stamina as they will cover a lot of ground. Depending on your wingers and their ability to track back and/or tackle your midfielders may not be able to handle the roles so look carefully at your players first before committing to this tactic.

Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy Ssv_ja13

Download tactic here http://www.mediafire.com/download/ccbwgazwiw44plp/Posh+V2.1+Keepy+Up.tac
Back to top Go down
steff_fae_larky
Chairman
Chairman
steff_fae_larky

Managing : The Mighty Glasgow Rangers

Career Goals : 20559

Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy _
PostSubject: Re: Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy   Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy Icon_minitime2013-12-19, 22:22

Think i will give this a go with my New Rangers save,quite like using the favoured 442 to be honest.
Back to top Go down

Posh's V 2.1 Keepy Uppy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: FM14, FM13 & FM12 Archives :: FM 14 Tactics-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com