PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33145

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 _
PostSubject: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime2013-11-10, 15:06

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 - The Complete Edition

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dh2isq4cm03qcdu/olt_hairpack_no_shirts_2016.zip

Quote :
OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 OLT_Expanded_Hair_Pack_v4

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0:

I always thought there were way too few hairstyles to offer any variety in NewGens in the game, and while I rectified most of that problem with the previous three versions of my OLT Hairpack, I still feel more are needed. I focused on ensuring all ethnic groups were represented in all colors and lengths in this version. In doing so I was hoping to eliminate the problem of "false balds", thinking they were the result of perhaps not having a hair available in the correct style. While this update significantly reduces the "false balds" problem, it doesn't entirely eliminate it. So, I'm still trying to figure out what is going on there.

Here is a short breakdown of what V4 brings to the popular OLT Hair Pack:

LARGEST UPDATE EVER:
This time I added more than 900 new hairs to the pack! 947 new ones, to be exact! Also, in addition to this - those are all truly unique. In the past I used to recolor a lot of hairs to add the same style in different colors. I don't do that any more. So a dark brown hair style will not have an identical match in light brown (of the new ones). That means that I actually cut 947 unique styles of hair this time. It's been a lot of work - but add so much more variety. It's worth it in the end!

ALL COLORS AND LENGTHS REPRESENTED:
As I already said above - I've made sure that each ethnic group (afro, asian, euro and so forth) have hair images for all lengths (long, short, medium) and all colors within each of these lengths. It's kinda hard to find an Afro with long red hair, for example... but I've managed them all in the end! Reason I did this was that I was hoping the problem with "false balds" would go away. It didn't - not entirely. But the problem is MUCH smaller than it used to be, so you'll rarely see shirtless balds if using the shirts version, and the Default Replacements.

BALD PLAYERS:
And, speaking of bald players. Let's talk about the "real balds". I've ensured these now appear with the shirt as well. They also come in a variety of styles, so that bald players can now have full beards, goatees, moustaches or earrings. There are even a couple of styles of spectacles and a small neck tattoo variety. I continue to try out new things to add to the variety, and I feel these things have really put some character to the players. These are very rare, also, so you won't be seeing them often. That's what makes it all the sweeter when you come across them.

NEW SHIRTS:
Last year I introduced shirts on the players. I was never really happy with that dull grey t-shirt I put them in, and I always wanted to get a proper football jersey on them. I've been trying to figure out a way to add these with color coding to represent the current team they're playing for, but I've come to the conclusion that this is not going to be possible the way things are set up right now. So, I went with one that I feel is neutral enough, and doesn't catch your attention too much. White with a blue trim. I feel it works tremendously well. Let me know how you guys feel about it, so I can keep that in mind for the future. Hopefully, colors won't be an issue, if ever there is a way of using color coding... let's hope SI Wink

In addition to my Hair Pack, I also decided to offer an additional download to add shirts to the default hairs as well. It looks kind of weird if only players with my hairs get realistic shoulders, while the defaults still appear as heads on a stick. So make sure you get the default replacements as well!

IN THE FUTURE:
Next time around I'll be focusing on replacing a lot of the hairs that are not up to snuff. Over the years that I've been doing this thing, I've learned a few tricks and I've become better at creating much more realistic hairs for the players. The more realistic the hair - the more realistic the whole player looks. So, while I've been focusing on numbers up until now, next update will probably not add that many to the hair count. However, it should ensure that no players have a bad hairday... well, they might - but not because the hair is poorly cut.

I still haven't given up on the idea of color coded shirts, either. I'll continue to try and figure out a way to do this, since it would add so much to the game. There is a certain joy to looking at a player and seeing him in your team colors after you purchase his services.

I'll also continue to look into the "false bald" problem, and will do an update immediately if/when I figure this problem out.

You can't go wrong using this, guys!
Enjoy!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED A PREVIOUS VERSION:
Please delete the old "olt hairpack" folder before installing this one, to prevent any unwanted effects. Further instructions on how to install below.

------------------INFO--------------------

Install:
- Extract "olt hairpack" folder into the following directory:
- [YOUR FM INSTALL FOLDER*]\data\facegen\hair
- DO NOT OVERWRITE THE EXISTING ORIGINAL FOLDERS (afro, asian, euro, hispanic, mixed_race). You should have the "olt hairpack" folder in this directory IN ADDITION to the other ones, or you will mess up your game.

* Steam Users (default):
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2014
* Others (default):
- C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014

Note: In the facegen/hair folder, you should notice five folders already (afro, asian, euro, hispanic & mixed_race). These are the default hairs for the game. You should add the "olt hairpack" folder to those five in there so you don't write over the original hair styles. So DO NOT extract the "afro", "asian", "euro" & "hispanic" folders from within the "olt hairpack" folder directly into the "facegen/hair" folder. Extract the actual folder "olt hairpack" into this directory.

If you have a previous version of the OLT Hairpack installed, I recommend deleting the "olt hairpack" folder before installing the new one (all old hairstyles will still be there).

This is what your install folder should look like:
OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Install_Instructions

IMPORTANT!
After installing this update you need to clear the cache and restart your game for them to take effect. So, go into Preferences/Interface and click the button "Clear Cache", then untick "use cache" and enable "reload on confirm". Then confirm and exit the game. Restart the game, and the new hairs should now be in effect. You can then safely return the settings to use caching for increased loading speed.
OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Instructions

- You may redistribute this file, provided you distribute the original .rar file, including this readme.*

- Enjoy

* I would, however, prefer you use the official Mediafire link contained in this post, so I can keep track of the downloads.

-------NOTES----------

Known issues:

- Regens sometimes change hairs upon installation of new updates, but as long as the hair folders remain the same, so will the hairs.

- There is still an issue where some players are not assigned a hair and appear bald with no shirt. I'm still trying to figure out a way to solve this!

- Rarely, some extreme featured faces may not align 100% with the hair image. Most notably with the bearded ones. But, 99% work just fine!

Thanks to O' Learys Trainee for this

Last edited by Posh on 2015-12-05, 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DazS8
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
DazS8

Managing : PSG

Career Goals : 22680

PostSubject: Re: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime2013-11-12, 11:39

Quality.....Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stiliyain Petrov
Administrator
Administrator
Stiliyain Petrov

Managing : Celtic

Career Goals : 25550

PostSubject: Re: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime2013-11-12, 14:42

brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow28
shadow28

Career Goals : 18877

PostSubject: Re: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime2013-12-06, 00:06

ty
Back to top Go down
Infiltrator
Infiltrator

Managing : Spurs

Career Goals : 19142

PostSubject: Re: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime2014-11-22, 14:36

This one work in fm15 to?

Ooh yes it works! Thanks!  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16   OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 for FM 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Football Manager Graphics :: All Other Graphics-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com