PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tactical Problems in FM13?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33190

Tactical Problems in FM13? _
PostSubject: Tactical Problems in FM13?   Tactical Problems in FM13? Icon_minitime2012-11-28, 17:48

I hear a lot of people saying that " Tactics don't work in FM13" and I keep losing.

After I ask them how they are using tactics I am not surprised at the results they are getting. There is a lot to tactics in the game and many people do not utilize anything other than a plug and play.

So, here is a brief guide to using tactics successfully.

First, look at your squad and determine what style of play you can actually play?

Do you have very fast wingers like SWP and Lennon? Then you need to play to those attributes and play with the two wingers and not a standard 4-4-2.

Next, adjust your players attributes individually.

Using the tactics screen, use the drop down menu as pictured below

Tactical Problems in FM13? Tactic2

You need to adjust EACH players strengths and weaknesses for EACH category

Example below, using Ben Arfa and adjusting his "Run with Ball" category to the maximum.

Tactical Problems in FM13? Sliders

After you go through each players settings, and you will be amazed at some of what is already in there and will realize why some of your players are not performing well. Then save that tactic that you started with.

Now, go to your set piece creator and set up your team/players instructions there.
Back to top Go down

Tactical Problems in FM13?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: FM14, FM13 & FM12 Archives-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com