PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

fm13 beta version update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stegatley
stegatley

Career Goals : 24158

fm13 beta version update _
PostSubject: fm13 beta version update   fm13 beta version update Icon_minitime2012-11-02, 18:06

i dont think my game has updated as im still conceding to many goals off crosses and daft other stuff, plus i cant find my editor anywhere. is there somethuing i need todo for it to update?
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33195

PostSubject: Re: fm13 beta version update   fm13 beta version update Icon_minitime2012-11-02, 18:30

stegatley wrote:
i dont think my game has updated as im still conceding to many goals off crosses and daft other stuff, plus i cant find my editor anywhere. is there somethuing i need todo for it to update?

You need to exit Steam and then log back into again, the update should start then.

Also you can try right clicking on the game in Steam and verify cache to see if its updated.

In your game library, in All Games, click on tools and then download the editor from there
Back to top Go down
stegatley
stegatley

Career Goals : 24158

PostSubject: Re: fm13 beta version update   fm13 beta version update Icon_minitime2012-11-02, 18:43

thanks alot for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fm13 beta version update   fm13 beta version update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fm13 beta version update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Technical Help-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com