PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Story of Pringers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

Managing : Arsenal

Career Goals : 28156

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-08, 21:18

I won't bore you with all the details to how I've got to where I am, I'll just list the clubs and nations I've managed, and my success at each club, before updating on where I'm going to next.

5/7/11 - 27/5/18 - R.C.D Espanyol de Barcelona (2 Liga BBVA, 4 Spanish Cups, 1 Spanish Super Cup)
20/7/14 - 26/7/15 - Uruguay (Copa America)
27/5/18 - 30/6/21 - Manchester United (2 Premier League, 3 Carling Cup, 2 Community Shield, 1 UEFA Europa League, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 FA Cup, 1 UEFA Champions League)
19/7/18 - 27/6/21 - England (Euro 2020)
20/7/21 - 30/6/25 - Juventus (4 Serie A, 3 Italian Super Cups, 1 Italian Cup)
19/10/25 - 30/6/33 - France (World Cup 2030, Euro 2032, Olympics 2032 Gold, Confederations Cup 2033)
14/11/25 - 30/6/28 - Werder Bremen (1 Bundesliga, 1 German Super Cup, 1 German Cup)
2/6/30 - 31/5/33 - Vitoria Setubal (2 Taca de Portugal, 1 Supertaca, 1 Portuguese League Cup)
4/6/33 - ?????? - Manchester City (3 Premier League, 2 Carling Cup, 1 Champions League, 2 Community Shield, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 FIFA World Club Cup, 1 FA Cup)

Spanish Manager of the Year twice, English Premier League Manager of the Month seven times, English Premier League Manager of the Year twice, Serie A Manager of the Year three times, German Manager of the Year Runner Up, Portuguese Premier League Manager of the Year.

I'm currently sat atop of the Hall of Fame, and am now 49 years old, having taken charge of 1,318 games, and won 869 of those. It's fair to say I've had a good career thus far, and there's no signs of it slowing down.

I will keep the opening post updated with my triumphs and maybe go in to a bit more detail in my update posts at a later date.

Where do I go next?

Well, I have one more season left on my contract at Manchester City, I am undecided whether to stick with them and dominate England for many of years, or move on. I didn't win the Portuguese Premier League, so I may want to go back there at some point, and I'm contemplating turning this into a pentagon challenge and claiming the other four I need to complete it. I also aim to go to France, Holland, and a few other places, before ending my career back where I start with Espanyol.

Thanks Smile

Last edited by Pringers on 2012-07-15, 19:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Vice President
Vice President
Jelly

Managing : to do the YMCA whilst under the influence of alcohol

Career Goals : 28037

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-08, 21:52

Wow. That's pretty damn incredible Pringers, hopefully we can see you destroying england with the blue side of manchester this time Smile

GL & KIU!
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 11:05

At the midway point of the 2035-2036 season, I have already claimed the Community Shield with a 1-0 win over Everton, the UEFA Super Cup with a 1-0 win over Atletico Madrid, and the World Club Cup Championship following a 2-1 win in the final against Mexican side Monterrey.

We're currently top of the Premier League table, four points clear with two games in hand. We've conceded just four Premier League goals thus far. We're in the Carling Cup Semi Final against Aston Villa, and in the UEFA Champions League First Knockout Round against Fiorentina.

I've also started to notch up a few new tactics to use, with the latest being a 3-2-3-2 formation, which I used during the World Club Cup, and also in the FA Cup 6-0 victory against Exeter. With a bit more testing and arranging, I think I may release it if it's successful.

At the moment, I am actually considering renewing my contract with Manchester City because I've signed some very exciting players, who I want to see mature, and I believe even though we've dominated the last two seasons, we can go even further... that being said, if the right job becomes available in the Summer, I will go.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Vice President
Vice President
Jelly

Managing : to do the YMCA whilst under the influence of alcohol

Career Goals : 28037

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 13:13

This is exactly how I love FM games to be played, moving along the big teams and totting up immense quantities of trophies. Ah, wish I could get into a game like it XD

Great job though mate, can't believe you're stockpiling good tactics, I haven't found one yet on FM that works for me :L

GL & KIU!
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33300

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 14:11

Off to Eastern Europe with you, they need you Smile
Back to top Go down
stevethomson85
Exclusive
Exclusive
stevethomson85

Managing : to keep myself sane

Career Goals : 24770

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 14:25

good stuff pringu. keep us posted on more of this
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 19:47

So the end of the season has arrived, and I'm fairly satisified with my results, I still haven't quite decided what to do regarding my contractual situation, I'm sure I'll have a better update for you soon enough though Razz

Following on from the last update, we went on to win the Carling Cup on penalties, after struggling to hold filthy-rich Birmingham City to a draw.

We cruised away with the Premier League title, which makes it six-in-a-row for Manchester City, and a hat-trick for myself, which means that I've already bettered what I did at the cross-city rivals, Manchester United. We ended the season with 92 points, having conceded just nine goals all season in the league. A remarkable feat, which has been coming.

We claimed the FA Cup with a very late winner against Southampton through Mauro Martinez to give us the cup with a 2-1 win.

Unfortunately, our Champions League run was ended in the Quarter Finals against Valencia. We were missing our first choice striker partnership due to injuries, and we couldn't have played Valencia at a worse time, and ultimately, we lost 3-1 in the second leg, ending our dream of winning the Champions League back-to-back.

Hmm, so that's the season done with. What do you guys think I should do? Do I sign a new contract with Manchester City? Or, do I leave and try and find another job in another country? You decide!
Back to top Go down
FMGeek
Injured
Injured
FMGeek

Managing : crewe

Career Goals : 25379

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 20:46

Think your time at city is over now Razz

Find another club Smile
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 20:51

Time to move on to a real challenge. I say Notts Forest Smile
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-21, 21:13

After assessing my options, I decided/was talked into signing a new one year deal with Manchester City, but I have decided I will definitely leave next season, and am going to try and get back to Italy and conquer that league again.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 13:25

Man City !!! come on, you can do a tougher challenge than that Smile

Pringers wrote:
After assessing my options, I decided/was talked into signing a new one year deal with Manchester City, but I have decided I will definitely leave next season, and am going to try and get back to Italy and conquer that league again.
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 20:13

The game has changed dramatically, Everton and Birmingham City both have higher salaries than Man City, and Cardiff are richer than Chelsea. Both Roman Abramovich and the Sheikh at Manchester City have left, and both clubs are now run by Englishmen! Surprised

Real Madrid finally broke the Espanyol/Valencia dominance, and are the first team from the big two to win La Liga in seven years.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 23:09

I have seen Brum getting some good financial input later on in years but never Everton.

Interesting to see that, thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story of Pringers _
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Pringers   The Story of Pringers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Pringers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Career Thread-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com