PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Database Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33195

Database - Database Requests _
PostSubject: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-13, 17:00

Have a need for a custom database that you would like me to make?

Put your requests here Smile
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26441

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-13, 22:17

I got started on an idea on FM11 that put Terry Venables Crystal "Team of the 80's" Palace into the Premier League, simply to see how they'd get on.

I just couldn't bring myself to do all the attributes of the players. Fancy doing something like that?

What about a 'City' League? Manchester, Nottingham, Liverpool, Bristol, Sheffield, North London, West London, South London, East London, Glasgow etc. One team from two clubs.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-13, 22:25

the deeb wrote:
I got started on an idea on FM11 that put Terry Venables Crystal "Team of the 80's" Palace into the Premier League, simply to see how they'd get on.

I just couldn't bring myself to do all the attributes of the players. Fancy doing something like that?

What about a 'City' League? Manchester, Nottingham, Liverpool, Bristol, Sheffield, North London, West London, South London, East London, Glasgow etc. One team from two clubs.

I did a regional one before for FM10 and it was a good one, will take a look at that Smile

I was thinking of the QPR team to go with your thread but CP could be fun too.
Back to top Go down
the deeb
Auld Slapper
Auld Slapper
the deeb

Managing : to get in the way

Career Goals : 26441

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-13, 22:29

Hey now that's a stonking idea.

We could indulge in an orgy of nostalgia over '70's teams. Maybe the Bristol City side that got to the 1st Division? Derby of Clough and Mackay? Forest, West Brom of late '70's.

Complete with proper pics.

Boy the possibilities are endless
Back to top Go down
WHUFC Wilko
WHUFC Wilko

Managing : West Ham

Career Goals : 22583

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-14, 21:00

how about a legends database with old players like Bobby Moore, Gazza and all the greats put them as teenagers and see if they can have the same great careers as they did before

A guy I know put them in a euro super league as young players all on free transfers in fm10 but correct details like favourite clubs and stuff like that.

I signed Bobby Moore for my west ham side and his potential was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime2011-12-14, 21:13

WHUFC Wilko wrote:
how about a legends database with old players like Bobby Moore, Gazza and all the greats put them as teenagers and see if they can have the same great careers as they did before

A guy I know put them in a euro super league as young players all on free transfers in fm10 but correct details like favourite clubs and stuff like that.

I signed Bobby Moore for my west ham side and his potential was amazing.

I have a legends database already, just doing all the pics to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Database Requests   Database - Database Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Database Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Custom Databases-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com