PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Dan

Managing : The Claret and Blues

Career Goals : 25168

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower Empty
PostMalmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower Malmo_ff

Malmö Fotbollförening, also known simply as Malmö FF, is a professional football club based in Malmö, Scania, Sweden. Formed 1910, the club has won 16 national championship titles and 14 national cup titles, making them one of the most successful clubs in Sweden. Moreover the club has also won Allsvenskan three times when the league didn't decide the Swedish champions. Runners-up in the 1979 European Champions Cup final (which they lost 1-0 to Nottingham Forest), the club was the first and as of 2010 still the only Swedish football club to have reached the final of the competition. For this, Malmö FF were awarded the Svenska Dagbladet Gold Medal, as of 2010 the only club to have been so.
Malmö FF are currently playing in the highest Swedish league, Allsvenskan, where they have played the majority of the seasons during their existence. The club was most successful during the 1970s when they won five Swedish championships and four Swedish cup titles.

My quest is to take Malmo FF and the Swedish top flight to become the best team and competition in the world. I aim to produce the best youth, generate the best income through sponsorship and kick some foreign ass.

Dan Chapman steps out of Swedbank Stadion in Malmo to be greeted by a flash of cameras and a horde of journalists, he smiles to himself and murmurs "This is going to be a long day"
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower :: Comments

Narl
Re: Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower
Post 2011-01-18, 20:42 by Narl
I'm glad you're starting this up again Dan, I was looking forward to this story, and now I can wait in anticipation for you leading Malmo to the Champions League title Very Happy

Great stuff mate, keep it up Very Happy
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-18, 20:45 by I Vanquiish I
Great start here Dan keep it up Very Happy
Dan
Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower Sky-sports-news-ipad-app-logo

Chapman confirms no signings will be made

Dan Chapman today told journalists that he wouldn't be bringing in any players during the transfer window. He is thought to be very pleased with the squad he has inherited and wants to make the most of the potential of players he has currently before investing any of the clubs money.
"It is true that I am not going to bring any players in yet, my focus at the moment is on the youth. I want to establish a very strong youth setup and bring through home-grown players. Many clubs nowadays are in danger of dying because they don't go about business trying to make a profit - this is one of my main aims. I want to take Malmo FF to the title using players the club has developed itself."

Chapman's first competitive game is against Helsingborg on the 6th in the Swedish Super Cup in what pundits believe will be a very close affair. Both sides are expected to field a fairly strong team and will give Chapman a taste of Swedish football at it's best. Stay tuned. 1/3/10
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-18, 21:57 by I Vanquiish I
Good update Dan. Where are you predicted to come in the league?
Dan
Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower Infoumlr-Syrianska-FCMalmouml-FF-med-Jimmy-Durmaz

Super Cup glory for Malmo

Today saw the clash of Swedish sides Helsingborg and Malmo FF collide in the Swedish Super Cup, although thought to be a close encounter it proved a very one-sided game. Jimmy Durmaz put Di Blae ahead on the 10th minute and their lead was doubled on the 34th minute by Larsson. Helsingborg replied 2 minutes later with a goal through Jonnson before the second half saw two more goals with Durmaz's second and a Mehmeti strike. The game finished 4-1, the fans showing their support after Chapman's first managerial test, starting with a very good impression.

"I am extremely happy with the result today," He said in the post-match conference "But this is just the first step, we need to play like this all season to have any chance of reclaiming the title in the league, but I believe it is possible. We've been predicted to finish 5th however I believe we can at least claim a place in the top 3 - I want to reach the qualifying for European football for the fans next season, with the squad I have I can reach that."

The Swedish Premier Division kicks off on the 14th March and sees all 16 teams in action, Chapman's side facing Atvidabergs FF and current champions AIK travelling away to Hacken.
Jelly
Post 2011-01-18, 22:21 by Jelly
Awesome stuff there so far there mate Very Happy You have a great writing ability and you have so far displayed it fantastically and I look forwards to seeing more Smile
Narl
Post 2011-01-18, 22:54 by Narl
Great result against Helsingborg Dan Very Happy Good luck against Atvidabergs FF, and I am hoping you do manage to qualify for Europe. Keep it up mate Smile
Pringers
Post 2011-01-18, 23:56 by Pringers
Awesome stuff here Dan, another great story that has been published tonight. Smile
Dan
March 2010 Update

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower 33lh2fa

vs Atvidabergs FF (H) 2-0 Win
vs Kalmar FF (H) 3-1 Win
vs Helsingborg (A) 2-2 Draw

The first month in the Swedish Premier League proved to be an exciting one, the best being the draw with Helsingborg. Both teams had won their first two games and had scored plenty already, but the Super Cup win the month before cast doubt over the difference between the teams. Helsingborg were 2-0 up at the break but the lads fought back to a draw including a late 93rd minute goal from Mehmeti. They were definitely a handful for my defence but my players created many good chances and showed their attacking capability with 7 goals in the first 3 games.

Looking at the table so far, Orebro and GAIS are still yet to concede, so breaking down those teams may be difficult - This season is going to be very entertaining.

Top Scorer - Mehmeti (3)
Most Assists - Molins (3)
Narl
Post 2011-01-20, 16:19 by Narl
Brilliant Dan I knew you'd start off your season with a bang, get in! Very Happy

Such a month to start you off, definitely a confidence booster Smile Good luck for the upcoming months and I hope this story is a success. Going to have to go all out attack against Orebro and GAIS as well Wink
Pringers
Post 2011-01-20, 18:18 by Pringers
Another excellent update here Dan, brilliant to read and set out really well.

some great results too, keep it up mate and good luck Smile
Berry
Post 2011-01-20, 20:53 by Berry
Nice mate, doing well in Sweden so far, 4th in the league is a very respectable position to be in Smile You've got some momentum going within the team which is great to see and is imperative if you want to be winning the league which I'm confident you can Razz

Keep the work up and I can't wait to see where you end up at the end Smile
Dan
April 2010 Update

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower 2rr1ncm

vs Halmstad (A) 1-1 Draw
vs IFK Goteborg (H) 1-0 Win
vs AIK (A) 4-2 Win
vs Mjallby (A) 0-1 Loss
vs Trelleborg (H) 3-2 Win
vs Hacken (H) 6-0 Win

This month was a hectic one, to say the least. I started off the month slowly with a draw and a win, only one goal in each game. The next two were the opposite ends of the spectrum - Beating current champions AIK 4-2 away then losing to average side Mjallby 1-0. That lead to me doubting the next game against Trelleborg, another low team, I was fearing another complacent loss, but luckily we came away with 3 points. Obviously, the highlight of the month - Malmo FF's record 6-0 win over Hacken. A Larsson hat-trick, Durmaz Brace, and an overall amazing performance ended the month on a huge high!

I have also been drawn against Trelleborg in the 3rd Round of the Swedish Cup, my main trophy target this first season, as I definitely have a squad capable of achieving it.

Top Scorer - Larsson (6)
Most Assists - Larsson (5)
LeedsUnitedAllTheWay
Post 2011-01-22, 13:40 by LeedsUnitedAllTheWay
Great stuff dan Smile good month
Pringers
Post 2011-01-22, 13:41 by Pringers
Great update, Dan. You had a very good month indeed. I hope you can keep it up and good luck Smile
Jelly
Post 2011-01-22, 13:44 by Jelly
Great month Dan, top of the league Very Happy Good update!

GL & KIU!
Narl
Post 2011-01-22, 14:51 by Narl
Top of the league, top of the league, top of the league! Dan's top of the league, top of the league, top of the league! Very Happy haha Smile

Well done mate, fantastic result against Hacken. 6-0, definitely a signal of intent towards your rivals Smile Keep it up! Looking forward to see how you do.
writinguy
Post 2011-01-23, 06:57 by writinguy
The bottom of that table looks pretty ugly too.
Berry
Post 2011-01-23, 10:36 by Berry
Top of the league, and deservedly so Smile

Well done mate, what a win against Hacken. Your boys are playing like it's cricket Razz

Keep it up! Looking forward to see how you do next.
Niko
Post 2011-01-26, 16:39 by Niko
Loving this so far Smile great story top of the league wooooo Very Happy

Malmo FF - To Make Sweden A Superpower

Page 1 of 1