PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Career Of Mr Redgrave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25591

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Empty
PostThe Career Of Mr Redgrave

I have seen this a few times and always thought of trying it and now im going to. I have made myself 16 like real life and left all the stats to be genreated due to reputation. I have started with my player not at a club and will follow his career until he retires and then will manage the same clubs that he has played in during his career. I will hopefully do it in the same order but if one of them come avaliable and i get offered it i might take it but still manage the others. I will not manage teams if i was loaned there and played less then around 20-25 games.

So to start of i will post a screenshot of my stats.

The Career Of Mr Redgrave My_sta11

Last edited by I Vanquiish I on 2011-01-15, 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Career Of Mr Redgrave :: Comments

FMGeek
Re: The Career Of Mr Redgrave
Post 2011-01-15, 11:19 by FMGeek
good luck tommie how did you get to just player as a player
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 11:44 by I Vanquiish I
The Career Of Mr Redgrave Sign_f10

So my first venture into football will be Wolves. I will most likely start in Under 18's/Reserves and go on loan after a year. My player is also in the Irish Under 21's squad.
Jelly
Post 2011-01-15, 12:03 by Jelly
A good start here mate, looking forwads to seeing how you will present this as I have seen this executed sublimely before by 1 or 2 members!

GL & KIU!
Pringers
Post 2011-01-15, 12:10 by Pringers
Good start here Tom, I hope you can keep it up, and good luck Smile
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 13:13 by I Vanquiish I
Start of January

The Career Of Mr Redgrave My_sta12

Non Competitive Games
Apperences - 20 (1)
Goals - 14
Assists - 2
MotM - 6
Yellows - 2
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating - 7.74

Redgrave is still yet to play a first team game yet but at the age of 16 this was expected. He is dominating the Under 18's and has helped them to 3rd in there league. Redgrave has not played any youth international games yet as he is waiting for a call up from England rather then Ireland. At the age of 16 he is already labelled as the next Peter Crouch. Redgrave has agreed a 1.3K a week deal when he turns 17 on the 13th Of April.
Dan
Post 2011-01-15, 13:39 by Dan
Tom! You reminded me about my game like this Very Happy

I put myself into the game on a free and I'd completely forgotten about it. Haven't got too far myself but my player rejected contracts from Villa, Werder Bremen and Sporting CP so far :L

I was wondering, what CA and PA did you start with? Anyway, very nice updates so far KIU
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 13:44 by I Vanquiish I
Dan wrote:

I put myself into the game on a free and I'd completely forgotten about it. Haven't got too far myself but my player rejected contracts from Villa, Werder Bremen and Sporting CP so far :L

I was wondering, what CA and PA did you start with? Anyway, very nice updates so far KIU

Lol bet you where gutted he rejected Villa. I started CA 90 PA 200. I tried before with Higher CA but keeped going to likes of Chelsea and Man Utd and worth loads.
Dan
Post 2011-01-15, 13:46 by Dan
I Vanquiish I wrote:
Dan wrote:

Lol bet you where gutted he rejected Villa. I started CA 90 PA 200. I tried before with Higher CA but keeped going to likes of Chelsea and Man Utd and worth loads.

I've just continued the game but my player rejects every contract ¬¬
I did have him with 100 CA 200 PA but I've just reduced the CA to 90 as well, shall see how it goes this time around.
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 13:49 by I Vanquiish I
Dan wrote:
I Vanquiish I wrote:
Dan wrote:

I've just continued the game but my player rejects every contract ¬¬
I did have him with 100 CA 200 PA but I've just reduced the CA to 90 as well, shall see how it goes this time around.

Lol good luck. I wanted mine to go a lower team first but he may go out on loan and give me a lower club to manage Very Happy
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 14:21 by I Vanquiish I
First Pro Contract

The Career Of Mr Redgrave New_co10

Young Striker Tommie Redgrave has turned pro after accepting a 1.3K PW Contract keeping him at Wolves til 2014. Redgrave who is being tutored by Kevin Doyle is a promosing young striker who is tipped for big things in the future.
Narl
Post 2011-01-15, 14:26 by Narl
This is great stuff Tommo Very Happy I'm enjoying it so far Smile Mr.Redgrave's already on his way to big things... Wink Keep it up mate!
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 14:46 by I Vanquiish I
End Of Season

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Stats_10

Non Competitive Games
Played - 31 (1)
Goals - 25
Assists - 4
MotM -10
Yellows - 5
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating - 7.81

Tommie Redgrave has had a great 1st season in the Under 18's With Wolves. An impressive 25 goals see him get The U18s to 3rd in the league and 2 points of the top. He has also recived a call up from the England U19's Squad and hopes to play his first game for them against Switzerland in June. Redgrave is avaliable for loan next season so we could see him heading away from Wolves for a season to get first team experience. Wolves recently got relegated from the Premiership so after a loan spell Redgrave will hope to be playing in the Premiership either with Wolves or without them.
Pringers
Post 2011-01-15, 15:34 by Pringers
Brilliant stuff yet again Tommo, really enjoying this so far Smile
Berry
Post 2011-01-15, 15:50 by Berry
Doing really well here, keep up the good work Smile
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 15:53 by I Vanquiish I
Cheers Pringers & Berry

Redgrave Gets International Youth Caps

The Career Of Mr Redgrave 2Q==
Young Wolves striker Tommie Redgrave has recently played his first game in a England Shirt after playing in the 3-0 over Croatia U19 in the U19 Europeon Championships. Less then 2 Days later he started another game in there 1-0 loss to France. Redgrave did not feature in the 2-1 win over Romania and many belive he was being rested incase they got through. England then played Italy in the Semi Finals where Redgrave started and Scored his first goal for England U19's.

England faced a in form French side who beat them in the Groups. Again Redgrave started and England started well when Jose Baxter put them 1-0 up. France equalised 3 minutes later through Jessim Mahaya and then went in front when Harry Novillo scored. Redgrave leveled the game in the second half to put the game into extra time. On the 100th Minute Redgrave striked again to get his second and 3rd in two games to put England in the lead and win the compertition.

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa5GgPOiTDuMJNlkwUiFXRKUlaDnsL0QH5BaaCTJ1nv462YvBIQw

Last edited by I Vanquiish I on 2011-01-15, 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Berry
Post 2011-01-15, 15:55 by Berry
Goal on international debut - very nice Very Happy

Sure this won't be the only occasion we see Tommie playing for England..
Narl
Post 2011-01-15, 15:57 by Narl
That was amazing Tom! Mr.Redgrave saves the day for England and wins the competition, brilliant update, you've got me excited for the next one now Very Happy

Keep it up!
Pringers
Post 2011-01-15, 16:05 by Pringers
Excellent internationals mate, you'll be a star for years to come me thinks!
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 16:06 by I Vanquiish I
Berry wrote:
Goal on international debut - very nice Very Happy

Sure this won't be the only occasion we see Tommie playing for England..

Narl wrote:
That was amazing Tom! Mr.Redgrave saves the day for England and wins the competition, brilliant update, you've got me excited for the next one now Very Happy

Keep it up!

Pringers wrote:
Excellent internationals mate, you'll be a star for years to come me thinks!

Thanks guys. After that championship i got taken off the loan list and moved to first team so hopefully i will get some games and goals and get Wolves Promoted
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 16:13 by I Vanquiish I
Redgrave Off On Loan

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Sheff_10

Redgrave has been loaned to League 1 Side Sheffield Wednesday. On the day of signing Redgrave got his debut in where he scored to give Sheff Wed a 2-1 win over Leyton Orient. Redgrave has now played his first competertive club game and his first goal for a club. Could Redgrave help Sheffield to Promotion?
Pringers
Post 2011-01-15, 17:00 by Pringers
Ooooooh, good luck at the Wednesday mate!
Jelly
Post 2011-01-15, 17:05 by Jelly
Going good so far mate, GL with Sheffield Wednesday on loan Smile
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 17:06 by I Vanquiish I
Thanks Jelly & Pringers

U20 World Cup

The Career Of Mr Redgrave 9k=
After sitting out Englands 2-0 Over Honduras, Redgrave started the 4-0 Over Saudi Arabia when he got on the score sheet. Redgrave was ye again rested as England finished top after a 4-1 Over Paraguay. he then helped out and got a goal as England beat Cameroon 3-0 in the second round. England then faced Ghana in the quaters where Redgraves goal took it to penaltys where he scored and England went through. England then had to face rivals Argentina in the Semi Finals where They lost 2-1 in a close game. In the third round play off Redgrave was subbed of early as they beat Chile 1-0
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-15, 18:06 by I Vanquiish I
Start Of January

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Stats_11

League Games
Apperences - 17
Goals - 5
Assists - 1
MotM - 1
Yellows - 3
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating -7.10

Redgrave has had an exciting year this year. After winning the Euro U19 Championship Redgrave was sent out on loan to Sheffield Wednesday to gain some expereince. After a goal on his Debut he went to the U20 World Cup and achieved a good 3rd Place. Redgrave has now played 17 Games for Sheff Wed and continues to start all the games. Redgrave is tipped to play in the Olympics for a top England youth side.
Jelly
Post 2011-01-15, 19:32 by Jelly
Good stuff Tom, hopefully you can go back and get some games for Wolves Smile

GL & KIU!
Pringers
Post 2011-01-15, 22:49 by Pringers
Not doing too badly at the moment then mate, will be interesting to see the last half of the season. Keep it up mate Smile
Niko
Post 2011-01-15, 23:23 by Niko
I like this Smile just read through all of the posts seems very popular with everyone so far Smile looking forward to seeing how your player does and where he ends up

Some great stuff so far keep it up
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-16, 11:51 by I Vanquiish I
Thanks Niko, Pringers & Jelly

End Of Season

The Career Of Mr Redgrave Stats_12

Sheffield Wednesday League Games
Apperences - 17
Goals - 5
Assists - 1
MotM - 1
Yellows - 3
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating -7.10

Wolves U18's
Apperences - 3
Goals - 1
Assists - 1
MotM - 0
Yellows 0
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating - 7.02

After a very good loan spell at Sheff Wed for half the season Redgrave returned to a Wolves side where he lacked first team games. Dispite being in the first team he played no games and only managed 3 youth games. Redgrave will be wondering will he get more games now he is to old for the U18's, Will he be sent out on another loan or will a club bid and actually keep there bid instead of withdrawing.
Jelly
Post 2011-01-16, 11:55 by Jelly
A great climax there mate, cant wait to see what happens to him now Very Happy

Great work, kiu!
Niko
Post 2011-01-16, 15:16 by Niko
Great loan spell hopfully wolves will give you a chance now Smile
Pringers
Post 2011-01-16, 15:30 by Pringers
Great stuff once again Tommo, a real joy to watch and read this Smile
I Vanquiish I
Post 2011-01-18, 16:36 by I Vanquiish I
As i had no internet i simmed the whole season so there will be no January update and just skip to the end of season one.

End Of 2012/13 Season

Wolves First Team
Apperences - 22 (1)
Goals - 1
Assists - 1
MotM - 0
Yellows - 2
Reds - 0
Adverage Rating - 6.36

Well Redgrave managed to get games this season but could not seem to find the goal. As Wolves got relegated again Regdrave will be hoping to find form in the Championship and hope to get them Promoted back to the Premiership.

For some reason my internet is being annoying and wont let me upload a image so i will post one as soon as possible of my stats.
Narl
Post 2011-01-18, 22:45 by Narl
Hmm, a slight lack of goals for Tommie, but at least he got loads of appearances Very Happy

I'm sure he'll make a vast improvement moving to Championship football. Good luck mate Very Happy
Pringers
Post 2011-01-19, 00:01 by Pringers
Decent season Tommie, shame you didn't get a couple more goals.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Career Of Mr Redgrave

Page 1 of 1