PimpmyFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PimpmyFM

FMReporter for Football Manager Graphics

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whopper Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Managing : To Restrain Myself From Groping Mathew Leckie

Career Goals : 25486

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 11:19

Background Information

Its Mid April in 2010 and the Volcanic Ash from the Icelandic Volcano. Residents of Dover are just waking up and look out there window at the English Channel when they see a massive island inbetween England and France. The News reaches the rest on the world later that day and a meeting of the G20 is summond. There discussing about who should rule this island and many belive it should either be England or France. Both countrys want it and will have to make a presentation on what they will do with it and why they should get it. This will be shown at the next G20 Meeting in 1 weeks time.

A week has passed and its the next G20 meeting. Both presentations have been shown and now its time to decide. France want the Island as a tourist/farmland. They are hoping to have one half to grow resources and the other half to gain tourists. England wants to help other countrys and help football grow but making a football league there. After a close vote England have won with 12/20 votes. It will be down to England to build this league and the FA are on the tough task.

England have decided to gain income for this Island by selling the name to a business/business man. The top bid has come from unsuspecteing Burger King and have named it Whopper Island after one of their burgers. The citys in the league will also be sold to companys and each business wanting a city are now in process of a presentaion of why they should have a city.

------------------------------
Note - I have picked 20 city names but if people would like to come up with some as some of mine are pretty crap. I will add more this thread the more i do.

Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 12:19

Citys Announced

After many meetings and finance reports the 20 citys have been selected. Each owner of a city will pay a upfront fee and money every year to contribute to tv and prize money.

City 1 = Syco - The first city will be owned by Music Producer Simon Cowell. Cowell is always looking for a good investment and belives he can with this.

City 2 = Vuitton - This city will be owned by company Louis Vuitton. The fashon company are very rich and will own this city.

City 3 = Zuckerberg - The worlds youngest Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg and owner of Facebook will own this city.

City 4 = Abramovichonia - Chelsea owner is looking to get a even bigger role in football stronghold

City 5 = Microsoftville - Microsoft will own this city after there good presentation

City 6 = FMReporter - Well just thought i would name a city after the site

City 7 = Oracle - Larry Ellison owner of the company Oracle will pay for a city.

City 8 = Smithonia - Will Smith and his talanted family will control this city after a small investment

City 9 = Neverland - Michael Jacksons family wanted him to live on so named a city after his theme park

City 10 = Myers - Talented actor Mike Myers has paid to have a city named after him

City 11 = Clintonia - After getting into football Bill Clinton belived this will be a good way to get into it more.

City 12 = Kingland - Burger King of course get there own city and will be the capital

City 13 = Sheikh - The Minted Man City owners have paid to have a city called Sheikh

City 14 = Patriots - New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wants to become involed in football after his success with NFL

City 15 = Ikea - Sweedish company Ikea decided it would be a good investment and now own a city

City 16 = Appleonia - Apple have named a city after themselves

City 17 = Virginia - Richard Branson names a city after his company Virgin

City 18 = Tel Maxia - Company Tel Max has made a city with there name in it

City 19 = Walmartsville - Wal mart have come up with a name and now own the city

City 20 = Ambania - Mukesh Ambani has decided to turn his last name into a city

After these city have been made the tough job will be getting clubs to join this league. Many clubs outside Europe want to come to have a chance to play in the Champions League and smaller clubs are looking at the financial benifits. The FA are now looking into which clubs to send Invites out to.

Last edited by I Vanquiish I on 2011-01-12, 14:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 14:40

Teams Announced

After days of sending out invites and waiting for replies the leagus have now been fully filled

Whopponia Premier Division
H.Tel-Aviv
AIK
BATE
Adelaide United
LA Galaxy
Kaizer Chiefs
Lech
Pohang Steelers
Young Boys
FK Austria Wien
America (MEX)
Fluminense
Boca
Litex
AEK
Rubin Kazan

Whopponia National Division
Bangor City
New York Red Bulls
Zilina
Metalurgs
Genk
Melbourne Victory FC
Shamrock Rover
Apoel
Sparta Prague
Okayama
Elfsborg
Cruz Azul
Bursaspor
Brondby
Colo Colo
Al-Ahly
Corinthians
FC RB Salzburg
Shandong
Debrecen

Whopponia State Division

Sheriff
Lokeren
TNS
Viking
HJK
Legia
Dinamo Minsk
Auckland City
CFR Cluj
Seongnam
Suduva
Derry City
M.Haifa
SuperSport Utd
Penarol
Huracan
Universidad De Chilie
Red Star
DC United
Sydney FC

Back to top Go down
I Vanquiish I
First Team
First Team
I Vanquiish I

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 17:28

The Database is now done. All clubs have been removed from Europeon compertitions and replaced with other clubs. The Winner of the top league will make the Champions League and 2nd-4th make the Europa League. Obvioulsy these will increase the better your teams do. All teams in each league have been set the same budget and finances. Many leagues are un playable due to lack of teams but i have left the top leagues such as England, Spain and Italy intact so you can load them along side.

Download Here -
http://rapidshare.com/files/442206260/Whopper_Island.dbc

Last edited by I Vanquiish I on 2011-01-12, 17:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niko
Inactive
Inactive
Niko

Managing : Newport County

Career Goals : 26574

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 17:29

Interesting Smile i might try this nice work Tom Smile
Back to top Go down
Pringers
Top Poster
Top Poster
Pringers

Managing : Arsenal

Career Goals : 28051

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-01-12, 18:05

Nice one Tommie, I can see a lot of thought and work has gone in to this, and will be an interesting game to try out. Good work!
Back to top Go down
jannerjoe
jannerjoe

Career Goals : 22416

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-12-20, 11:22

the link no longer works, any chance you could redo this for FM12?
Back to top Go down
Posh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posh

Managing : Ulisses FC

Career Goals : 33195

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime2011-12-20, 13:29

jannerjoe wrote:
the link no longer works, any chance you could redo this for FM12?

Sorry, this wont be redone for FM12.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whopper Island _
PostSubject: Re: Whopper Island   Whopper Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whopper Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Football Manager :: Custom Databases :: Databases for FM11-
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com